1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198026174308 - (H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD /

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD, Apr 25, 2015.

1. H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD

H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32954290
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198026174308 (H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    2 Years ago i gave my password to a guy who was saying he is Valve admin and he will give me many games and i was young so i believed him. 2 Years after that i wrote to Steam Support and i get back my account :) But i had vac ban becouse he was hacking in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Today i wanted to use Csgolounge but i can't becouse i have ban. It writes i have been banned 953 days ago and i have been vac banned 788 days ago that's why i think the hacker was scamming too and someone reported him. I wasn't scamming, hacker did so please unban me. (Sory for my bad english)​
  2. H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD

Steam:
    And i lost this account for 2 years.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.
    The things you need to block out are:
    - Block out: Credit Card or other payment information
    - Block out: Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Block out: Steam Login name
    - Block out: CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type "paint" and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select "edit").

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD

Steam:
  5. H0rk3r #ROADTOGOLD

Steam:
    Can someone reply me?!
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, there is no conclusive evidence to support the extended duration between the scams committed from your account and the hijacking. Furthermore the offenses committed from your account are not characteristic of a typical hijacking situation. As such, I cannot justify granting this appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**