1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198055571049 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Freebird82, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebird82

Freebird82 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47647708
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198055571049

Victim profile: 76561198055561144

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to trade Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack for Stranded deep via the trade option on steam but shadow ignas told me that there was a trade restriction on the game which seemed likely since the game was pretty new. I looked at his profile and everything seemed normal. he mentioned that one person reported him because of something stupid. since he was upfront about it and i can understand people can get upset of stupid things i didn't pay it too much attention. i proceeded to send him the game(saints row ultimate franchise pack) and waited for him to send me Stranded deep via the friend gift option(which is not bound by the 30 day restriction) which never happened, rather he removed me as a friend.​

Provide Evidence:
    I wanted to trade Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack for Stranded deep via the trade option on steam but shadow ignas told me that there was a trade restriction on the game which seemed likely since the game was pretty new. I looked at his profile and everything seemed normal. he mentioned that one person reported him because of something stupid. since he was upfront about it and i can understand people can get upset of stupid things i didn't pay it too much attention. i proceeded to send him the game(saints row ultimate franchise pack) and waited for him to send me Stranded deep via the friend gift option(which is not bound by the 30 day restriction) which never happened, rather he removed me as a friend.​

Attached Files:

2. SuperWink;)

SuperWink;) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47652660
    Refunded , (had Connection Problems) .
  3. Freebird82

Freebird82 New User

Steam:
    There was no such refund not yet anyway. He hasn't tried to contact me since the last message he sent before unfriending me as shown in the original pictures i provided. If he does refund the game to me though I'll be sure to update this post. I'm including two pictures, one of my inventory and one of my inventory history as proof

Attached Files:

4. SuperWink;)

Steam:
    Man , I Gave You Stuff Back , You Reported me for nothing , Why !? i could atleast scam you , but no you reported me

Attached Files:

5. SuperWink;)

Steam:
    Can You Just Delete This , Its Ruining My Trades
  6. Freebird82

Freebird82 New User

Steam:
    There has been no such refund. Ive included a picture of my trade history with this forum page open on my second monitor so everyone knows its current. as for your picture idk how you came up with it(photoshop im assuming) if it had existed why did you not post it on the 8th of Feb when you posted your original comment?. If my game is ever refunded i will be certain to make a not of it here on this forum.

Attached Files:

7. Spoderman 2

Spoderman 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85466681
    He made a new steam account, simply copied your name and traded the game. Then screenshotted :)
    Freebird82 likes this.
  8. Cardium

Cardium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71517900
    He also tried to trick me and he wanted fake +reps.

Attached Files:

9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Freebird82 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your gift history- in full screen and showing the url, take the screenshot from your steam.
    -Screenshot of your inventory history- 29 to 9 of FEV- Please oppen the spoiler:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Freebird82

Freebird82 New User

Steam:
    Ive included all the pictures you've asked for and i included a picture of ManPoxui's profile since he is now going by "CAT"

Attached Files:

11. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33733562
    The scammer STILL hasn't been banned, lets face it, Steamrep is useless for discouraging scamming. All this evidence and they still won't do jack, i'd suggest simply closing this entire website, scammers are going to get away regardless of these reports.
  12. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33733562
    i've filed 3 reports 2 months ago and nothing has happened.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Freebird82, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Freebird82 likes this.
  14. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello @Freebird82,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    Freebird82 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.