1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198044951593 - (Art- / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Great Artnes, May 3, 2015.

1. Great Artnes

Great Artnes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42342932
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198044951593 (Art-)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Don't have any​

Appeal description:
    First of all, I want to say that i didn't even know that i have some kind of an alert here on SteamRep. One of my freinds told me that and I must say I was shocked.

Before this post, when I had few chat conversation where the other guys would just writte "f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer" (something in that syle) and dlete me, I didn't even think about that I was "reported" here on SteamRep.

I checked what the other guy said and this is bullshit, first of all he used some kind of Editing Tool (Photoshop or something) to chage the code.I got few codes from my freind called "MojitoO" on Steam )4 codes and I can link his profile if needed, rl. name Nikola). He was in Poland and sent me some codes when he came back (only digital). I activated some of them and I got only 1 left.( I activated Mirage and Train bcs i'm collecting red skins, and tactics bcs just looks cool) I wanted to get some skins from the last code, so I wanted to trade it. If i remember correclty I add this guy (found on reddit) and everything else is in the pic (chat log)

And yes I delete him after the trade,bcs i always to that, i try to have a "clean"freind list so I know with who I play Competitive MM

This is absurd and really ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed, I dont what this guys wanted to do with this report, get his skins back or something but still get my Inferno Pin?
    I know that this code is already used and i got alert.

I'm open to chat with the admin via e-mail, SteamRep PM's, Steam or anything else so if this is not enough to proof :|​

Attached Files:

2. Derp 6

Derp 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91246531
    You dont have a caution tag you only have a unconfirmed report, and im pretty sure hes not using a editing tool
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Great Artnes,
    You have an open report, but are not yet banned by SteamRep:
    As long as you have not been banned you will have to reply to the open report and resolve issues from there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, can you appeal here. I've been reported on SteamRep, but I do not have a "BANNED BY SR" yet, what should I do?

There is NO point to appeal to us, do not make a new appeal. Look at the information above and find out what applies to your situation.