1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198113272956 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Q-FORCE, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Q-FORCE

Q-FORCE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62549222
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198113272956

Victim profile: 76561198085364173

What happened? Description:
    The Scammer was trading a Strange Killstreak Direct Hit Rocket launcher, he said that it he was going to overpay what i was offering, I was offering a Sharp Dresser Knife, worth around 3 refined metal, and a Stealthy Scarf, worth 2 refined metal. But the rocket launcher was actually only worth 1.5 refined metal. When I discovered to actual price of the weapon, I tried to ask for the weapon back but he instead said that if i paid him 5 refined that i could have them back. But I had no metal on me, so I told him that if he didn't give me back my items that I would report him as a scammer. So, that's what I did.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Dats Kinda GAY

Dats Kinda GAY Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76503614
    its not called scamming, its called taking advantage of stupid people, like the evidence said, not my fault that he didn't check the price of it
  3. Sir_Lagsalot

Sir_Lagsalot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74210153
    It's called sharking. I don't know if that's scamming or not, but it's exploiting your victim. You could be marked, or not marked. Who knows.

It's not really accepted by the community to shark, although people do it alot.