1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061756811 - (<--Boundless| Not Today--> / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♬భ్UnovaKafrఢే♬, May 29, 2015.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061756811 (<--Boundless| Not Today-->)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I know it's been such a long time, 510 days since I've taken any action to report an appeal, but this is from my heart. I apologize from my heart to Shocktrooper (The guy who I tried to scam) Although I haven't really apologized to him yet, but sent him a little apology after I tried to scam him, which probably meant nothing, as you can see I haven't scammed or tried to for a while. Even though this should not be used to prove my innocence, I am in need to use csgolounge.com, tf2outpost.com and many other trading sites, as I am wanting to trade again. Thank you steam+ I hope you take my case into reconsideration, and hopefully we can make a deal.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @♬భ్UnovaKafrఢే♬ , looking at the report and your appeal I see no reason to lift/downgrade the tag. You tried a premeditated scam and when you got caught you decided to come up with an excuse and lie to the victim. SteamRep is not going to lift the tag, appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**