1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I paid for Steamrep Donator Tier I, had it for a few days, but later it got refunded

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Burk very angry, May 29, 2015.

1. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    https://steamrep.com/?id=76561198044831799

Hey a few days ago I paid for a SteamRep Donator Tier I, I had it for a few days but it appeared I no longer had the status. I logged in through my Paypal, I was maybe thinking that my dad asked for a refund by mistake, but no he didn't. It said the payment was refunded in the picture below, could someone please explain? If the paypal account is too new or something idk I'd like to pay in keys instead.

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  3. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    So was putting "I am a Steamrep donator" on my buying trades caused me to lose my steamrep donator tag? A lot of other reputable traders do that in their trades but only i got refunded :/
  4. Blissharmony

Blissharmony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27742888
    Steamrep doesn't want people using the donater tag to prove that they are trusted, the link that lava provided explains this and other reasons why it may have been refunded.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    That wasn't what the reason was for the refund. But as that topic says exactly what we will disclose, this topic has had its course.