1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198201817884 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cthulhu Senpai, May 30, 2015.

1. Cthulhu Senpai

Cthulhu Senpai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96316422
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198201817884

Victim profile: 76561198152898573

What happened? Description:
    I see his trade in the dota2lounge.com. He offer a Arcana item for new Immortals. His rep in dota2lounge is 9 so I think that I can trust him and I try to communicate with him because I want to have the arcana he had trade for the new Immortal II. So I add him and tell him that I have my SF new immortal to trade to his Lina Arcana. So I said that I go first because I see in his steam profile that he is barely trusted. So I asked him to trade me but he will not accept the trade before I gift my sf immortal first. so I gift my sf immortal because It's not tradable yet. So after I gift it, he cancel our trade and blocked me in steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is our conversation we had after I got scammed. As you can see, after I give my giftable sf immortal, he blocked me and steam. Please do some action in here. I know that my dota2lounge rep is only 1 but I know I'm better trader than him, having more reputation is not the way to trust people. Some are jerk like this people. So please, I know I can't do anything in my item because it's already scammed, but please do some action to the people like this.​

Attached Files:

2. Ace Of Hearts

Ace Of Hearts New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43370440
    You also have to add the screenshot of your trade history from the same timeframe that you got nothing in return . This will make your report strong. Hope this helps
  3. Cthulhu Senpai

Cthulhu Senpai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96316422
    This is my screenshot of my trade history. As you can see, there is no trade that happened with IM BACK in May 30 the day he scammed me. I hope this makes my report strong. Thank you for the help Ace of Heart!

Attached Files: