1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Who are the SteamRep Appeal Admins?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by BigMac187, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
    I have been old by both Mattie & Charlie that I can talk to a SR appeal admin about my marking on FoG. Who are the SR appeal admins and what is the best way to talk to them?
  2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @SilentReaper(SR)

Is the main appeal admin AFAIK, but as Lava and Your the Only One stated if FOG handled your appeal within the bounds of SR policy (which seems to be the case) then there's nothing to really appeal here.
    Hitman Sparky likes this.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I have nothing to discuss at this point, and I see no point, for I only go chat once I've read all the specifics of a case, and I don't have the time for that. Its in the hands of FoG, their call, and its there that you need to be regarding it.
    Hitman Sparky and Roudydogg1 like this.
  4. USAFMike

USAFMike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20981877
  5. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    I like how I both messed up his name and put in a phrase that is grammatically incorrect.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    or simply YATO, pronounced (yay-tow)
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
    How does it make sense that I need to speak to FoG regarding a ban on SR? I don't care that I am banned on FoG their services don't impact me so I am not looking to appeal being banned on their website. I have never used their services yet they have the power to ban me in other companies? How does this make sense for an arrangement?

My issue is I will like to appeal my ban on this website and I have been told I can by multiple admins so why is this not possible? If FoG bigger than SteamRep?
  8. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    Affiliates can ban parties based on reports they receive from users on their forums. I've banned people from lounge who have never posted on /r/dota2trade but have scammed users in our community. You were reported to FOG by a user in their community and marked accordingly, these marks are accepted by SR.

Then file an appeal here, no one appears to be stopping you.

This bait is just plain lazy. I expect better baiting from you, 0/10.
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Appeal at the partner for their bans or their cautions. You know how things work you're just purposely creating drama and hate.

Note that now that you have threatened to permanently harass me forever for the mess you created for yourself, you are not going to be welcome anymore to submit disingenuous posts here on SteamRep. I had been encouraging staff here to let you post your questions for transparency, but you've crossed the line entirety now with your personal threats on Reddit. You will be banned on these forums entirely if you continue to harass our group or the admins here.

Appeal at the partner. Once you have a ruling from them, if you have reason to believe the ruling is corrupt or unjust, you can ask a senior SR Admin to review the case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.