1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198042209723 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PQ POWNERS, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198042209723

Victim profile: 76561198079538634

What happened? Description:
    Not super serious report
    Says on his trades of Csgolounge that his FN M4A4 Howl is "Obviously above market."
    I offered on his trade and he declined and told me I had to add because his Howl is "Over market price" and so I proceeded to tell him it is regular- he claims that over 90% condition is BTA. Every single FN Howl ive ever seen on lounge is above 93%.
    I tell him on his trade its not above market price, but excuse me for spamming him on his trade.
    He blocks me and removes my trade offers and me telling him his Howl is not BTA.
    I go on his steam profile and tell him his Howl is not more than market price
    He removed commenting on his profile, then my comment- http://imgur.com/l5aRXAs
    Lounge profile - http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198042209723

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    His has 96% condition, which is almost exactly average.

He appears to be asking for more because of the howl sticker, not claiming BTA looks.

Don't make frivolous reports like this. Lounge is composed almost entirely of highballers, and what they're doing isn't a scam.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @PQ POWNERS since you don't have chat agreement and people are free to sell items for the value they want to , I'm going to archive this report.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.