1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198158611557 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NX3, Jun 13, 2015.

1. NX3

NX3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112672966
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198158611557

Victim profile: 76561198185611661

What happened? Description:
    Well i looked for a guy to buy a knife from so i found a cheap m9 which i like and it was this guys,firstly i dont know if he scammed it or anything so we came to talk i asked him if he takes paypal he said yes then he didnt even look at my 11 pages of rep and says that i have no rep and that he will not go first *facepalm* so he continued to lie about my rep so he makes me go first, then he says wow none of the guys you sold or bought have no knives and have no games or lvl,again lies all are lvl 10+ and have 100+$ invs except a few guys who were hacked and well you know. so as i closed the chat in rage after i found out that hes a scammer i have no proof but ill submit this so people see his 1 report on steamrep and know hes a scammer btw he has a steam notice for scamming and said that people report him cause "he adds them" or some bs like that​

Provide Evidence:
    heres a nice meme​

Attached Files:

• 191.png
      191.png
      File size:
      189.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
    Profile rep doesn't really count for anything. I'd advise you to read this thread.
  3. NX3

NX3 New User

Steam:
    still lying his way out to make me go first so he can scam me
  4. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99172914
    oh yeah. I have the right to refuse to go first. I don't how many reps u have. I EVEN POSTED ON MY PROFILE. I WOULD NOT GO FIRST. IF you don't want to trade that is not my problem.
  5. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    So I guess random people will just report me for not willing to go first. Admin close this post and ban him please. 92d8bd85124f6e00d0515dd7c7fd4581.png 6859537ace2fd9ba4000bf8b3dff9c20.png
  6. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    admin please close this post and ban this guy... he is the one who tried to scam me, and raged after he failed.
  7. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
  8. NX3

NX3 New User

Steam:
    pic was removed lol. gj and yeah u didnt post anything on your profile about going first and that transaction is full fake you said on your profile that you have 3 pages of paypal rep but here you only have 1 transaction which was probably sent to a friend or some family member and yeah that email is so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ legit.
  9. JORgSCHA

JORgSCHA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63701
    Please you can post more screenshots about your paypal account, your steam inventory history and steam chat log beetwen you and KAPPA(Trading), BUT COMPLETELY.
  10. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    We didn't even trade, he just added me and tried to convince me to go first, saying that he has more rep and stuff, I refused and he starts talking about how I am trying to scam him by not going first, then I refused to trade with him but he tries to threaten me by saying that I will get reported, so I removed him. Here I am, having a report on steam rep because of refusing to make a trade.
  11. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    I am so done with this, any person with IQ + 100 can just look at his profile. He even set it to private, hmm, I wonder why, because hes got nothing in his inven and most of his "paypal rep" is from people who also have nothing in their inv and less than 100 hours in csgo. If this guy really wants to argue with me "trying to scam", public your profile and let Steamrep admins judge it.
  12. NX3

NX3 New User

Steam:
    Dude first off all u removed me instantly when i said lol and blocked me secondarily why should i set the profile on public? is it restricted to put on friends only?
  13. JORgSCHA

JORgSCHA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63701
    Please read again. @KAPPA(Trading) : You must upload screenshots about your steam inventory history and steam chat log beetwen you and NX3. Without screenshots is no evidence.
  14. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    We never traded, he just asked and left, I don't have any screenshots of the chat sorry.
  15. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    What happened was that he wanted to buy my knife if I go first. I refused and he start calling me a scammer and stuff, I didn't want to waste my time and blocked him. He now is reporting me for "trying to scam", I didn't even tell him my paypal account, all he discussed was about who is going first. I am not sure if he is a scammer or not, but what I know is that I am getting reported for not wanting to trade. Very nice.
  16. KAPPA(Trading)

KAPPA(Trading) New User

Steam:
    Oh now it is on friends only? hmm, i shouldve took a screenshot when it was on private.
  17. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Rejecting, someone being suspicious in your eyes is not enough to warrant a tag.