1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to remove pending reports

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Oscar_214, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_214

Oscar_214 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82932572
    I was falsely accused on my reports and would like it to be removed. I have commented proof that I wasn't scamming and would like the two reports off my steam rep. What do I need to do to remove them and how long does this usually take.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hi! Some reports are resolved within a day and some take several months. It is up to the moderator who takes on the case to investigate the report to whatever extent they deem necessary. I see that you have two pending reports that are still pending. You will have to wait for a moderator to review the report, conclude that enough evidence is provided, then wait for the report to either be accepted or rejected. Seeing as you have already uploaded evidence that you did not commit the reported actions, the moderator will take that into account.

If you are marked from an accepted report, you will have a chance to appeal a mark - but only after the report has been accepted.

Long story short, you'll have to wait for a moderator to review the cases.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yeah this question is asked daily...use the search feature.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.