1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198036388377 - (Sonic Dice / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sonic Dice, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic Dice

Sonic Dice Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38061324
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036388377 (Sonic Dice)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, well I remember running off with some guy's b.m.o.c a few years back on my main account and he probably complained to every website in existence. :eek:

I don't even use paypal! I don't even like that website its shady. Anyway steam support returned the hat to him and I don't think he even has it anymore.

What's with this sudden appeal? Well I want to use some betting websites like the csgo/dota lounges and I have always hated steamrep for locking me out of everything including trading servers.

So you can keep my main account marked with everything since it deserves that I even remember trying to steal steam games too since I had already ran out of money from buying the orange box and goldsource collection back then.

Now it doesn't matter anymore, I already have found ways to earn some money including my job. So I just store games in that account now.

Well that's my 2 cents.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. You cannot appeal with an alt, you need to appeal with your primary marked account.
    2. You cannot appeal while trade banned by Valve.
    3. You need to appeal your TF2T tag prior to your SR/SOP tag here.
    4. You are responsible for repaying the user, not Valve, we have no way of knowing if Valve restored the users items. SOP will not consider any appeal unless repayment is made.

This appeal will be archived.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.