1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197980641427 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ARMINO, Aug 2, 2015.

1. ARMINO

ARMINO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32554348
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197980641427

Victim profile: 76561198025374424

What happened? Description:
    Dear Steam rep admin

The situation went as followed: I went to do a trade for money for my csgo knife (Stat trak karambit marble fade factory new) which is worth roughly 800 usd. The guy offers to do it for 750 euro. I accept the offer as i wanted to cash out for money. We call over steam and accept terms and conditions. I check his steam rep etc for any info and it look clean so i decided to do the trade. So i went first with the item knowing the risks involved but risked it based on the number of reputation he had. He sends me a screenshot of him sending the payment through paypal which i will attach below. I proceed to send the item. he drops the call blocks and deletes me. I will also attach a photo of my paypal showing no payments being received as proof. Please message me back through steam or through my email address ([email protected]/[email protected]) if i need to disclose any further information regarding this scam.

Attachment: (the first image is one he sent me through steam chat. the second one is one i took of my paypal.)

Thank you for your time!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Carnium

Carnium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24131094
    Sorry to see that you were scammed. It seems that your knife was traded for keys as the accused is now selling them
    aaaa.jpg
  3. ARMINO

ARMINO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32554348
    What are the further steps i can take? He has now made his profile private and here is proof that it was in his backpack.

Attached Files:

4. NoobJesus

NoobJesus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39757325
    poor you, you should always use middleman in this kind of trades. But you could provide chat logs, from where could see your both "agreeing" on that trade. But you know, I feel really sad for you mate.
  5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed. The agreement should always be discussed within the Steam Chat.
    • Screenshots of Paypal activity are missing.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.