1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198192883751 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by NinjaSwirl, Aug 5, 2015.

1. NinjaSwirl

NinjaSwirl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48014611
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198192883751

Victim profile: 76561198056294950

What happened? Description:
    This is a cry for help because I am new to trading. I started chatting with a guy I found on csgotraders that offered me paypal money for my skins. Since he was offering more than I could get on the steam market, I agreed. The following conversation happened.

He wanted to "see the items in trade first" which seem sketchy, but nothing could go wrong so I tried. But I couldn't trade with that initial account. So he switched accounts.

And then a lot happened that I am so mad that I lost. I exited the chat by accident and I do not have the full chat.

This is what happened:
    This person asked for my paypal email, which I happily gave. He then offered a bit more money for more skins. It was still a good deal so I agreed. I offered to send a money request to him if he gave me his email, but he ignored me. The next message he sent me was "I sent the money". Which I immediately checked on Paypal. And sure enough, there was his name. However, I did not receive the money. This is the screen I saw.

[IMG]

It is an invoice. And when I read it I was confused. The "amount due" is $0. I asked him about this, and he said that it takes 24 hours for the money to be sent because he is from another country. This also seemed sketchy to me because I do not know why it would take time to send money electronically. But he seemed genuine, and I promised him I would send him the skins the next day, or as soon as I received the money in my account.

At this point, he started typing very fast. He kept saying that I should send him the skins now, that the money would be there because "he had done it before". I said I would, but I need to see the money. He said "don't scam me". I said I wouldn't and I would shoot him a trade as soon as I saw the money. I said that I had a reputation to uphold and I have had many successful trades. He became even more aggressive, asking for me to send him half of the skins now and the rest in 24 hours. I found this very sketchy also, and I said I would send him the skins all at once when the money arrived. He said that was not possible, because he was "leaving for a trip" in 12 hours. I said "if you knew this beforehand, why would you send money that will take 24 hours to get to me?". I offered to send him a trade if he sent me the date he would be back online. He became very aggressive, calling me a scammer. I tried my best to defend myself, saying I would send the skins as soon as the money showed. He kept on calling me a scammer, pushing me to send him the skins now. And saying "if the money doesn't show I will send it again tomorrow". This seemed very illogical to me.

Here is the chat that I could recover.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

As you can see, he threatened me again and again saying he was going to report me with multiple accounts, and his friends' accounts.

This all happened one hour ago. I wished I had the entire chat,but I do not know how to recover it. Do you know how I can? I feel cornered, and I am afraid my account will be banned. Perhaps I am ignorant, and the money will show up tomorrow. And if it does, I will send the skins immediately. But please, send me a message on what I should do.[/indent]

[COLOR=#0000ff][B][SIZE=4]Provide Evidence:[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
    [indent=1]This is a cry for help because I am new to trading. I started chatting with a guy I found on csgotraders that offered me paypal money for my skins. Since he was offering more than I could get on the steam market, I agreed. The following conversation happened.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X3zx6Iq.png

He wanted to "see the items in trade first" which seem sketchy, but nothing could go wrong so I tried. But I couldn't trade with that initial account. So he switched accounts.

And then a lot happened that I am so mad that I lost. I exited the chat by accident and I do not have the full chat.

This is what happened:
    This person asked for my paypal email, which I happily gave. He then offered a bit more money for more skins. It was still a good deal so I agreed. I offered to send a money request to him if he gave me his email, but he ignored me. The next message he sent me was "I sent the money". Which I immediately checked on Paypal. And sure enough, there was his name. However, I did not receive the money. This is the screen I saw.

[​IMG]

It is an invoice. And when I read it I was confused. The "amount due" is $0. I asked him about this, and he said that it takes 24 hours for the money to be sent because he is from another country. This also seemed sketchy to me because I do not know why it would take time to send money electronically. But he seemed genuine, and I promised him I would send him the skins the next day, or as soon as I received the money in my account.

At this point, he started typing very fast. He kept saying that I should send him the skins now, that the money would be there because "he had done it before". I said I would, but I need to see the money. He said "don't scam me". I said I wouldn't and I would shoot him a trade as soon as I saw the money. I said that I had a reputation to uphold and I have had many successful trades. He became even more aggressive, asking for me to send him half of the skins now and the rest in 24 hours. I found this very sketchy also, and I said I would send him the skins all at once when the money arrived. He said that was not possible, because he was "leaving for a trip" in 12 hours. I said "if you knew this beforehand, why would you send money that will take 24 hours to get to me?". I offered to send him a trade if he sent me the date he would be back online. He became very aggressive, calling me a scammer. I tried my best to defend myself, saying I would send the skins as soon as the money showed. He kept on calling me a scammer, pushing me to send him the skins now. And saying "if the money doesn't show I will send it again tomorrow". This seemed very illogical to me.

Here is the chat that I could recover.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, he threatened me again and again saying he was going to report me with multiple accounts, and his friends' accounts.

This all happened one hour ago. I wished I had the entire chat,but I do not know how to recover it. Do you know how I can? I feel cornered, and I am afraid my account will be banned. Perhaps I am ignorant, and the money will show up tomorrow. And if it does, I will send the skins immediately. But please, send me a message on what I should do.​

Attached Files: