1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Just want end this problem once and for all

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Musicat, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Musicat

Musicat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17165119
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    SteamRep has thousands upon thousands of report AND appeals. And only a dozen or so volunteer staff to process them all. Some reports have been pending for almost 3 years, you need to be patient.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please be patient. I see that Clive has tagged SilentReaper in your appeal thread to help you explain why you're still marked. Wait for a response from him.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I turned off tagging notifications long ago because everybody and their mother was tagging me, and I couldn't get to things more important. It was ok with the older forum version where it was a plugin, and it only worked if mods/admins could use it. But in this version its build in, and for everybody.
  5. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Thanks for the clarification - at least you're checking out his unorthodox off-forum appeal for his appeal...right? :)
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Aww but @SilentReaper(SR) if you turn off the @SilentReaper(SR) stuff I can't @SilentReaper(SR) you as much as I used to @SilentReaper(SR) to you which sucks cause it was @SilentReaper(SR) always quick to @SilentReaper(SR) you when I needed @SilentReaper(SR). Perhaps you should turn @SilentReaper(SR) back on so I can once again @SilentReaper(SR) and not have future @SilentReaper(SR) withdraw.
  7. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Salmon likes this.
  8. Musicat

Musicat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17165119
    I appreciate for your attention .
    It nice that some volunteers commit for community and all ... but my previous created thread was created month ago and honestly it seems that be forgotten forever so I must do something.
    Now that attention bring from @SilentReaper(SR) nothing changes .
    Honestly how hard is to fix it?
    I'm still new despite 1321 ban .