1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198064087656 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 3, Aug 30, 2015.

1. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90609609
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064087656

Victim profile: 76561198141484947

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

las evening a guy tried to scam me. He added me on steam because he wanted to buy a pin from me. I didnt even mention the value as he said that he would pay 430 dollars. It was a pretty high price and i already knew that something was not right with this guy but i accepted him going first and gave him a try to convince me that i was wrong. But instead of receiving the proposal of 430 dollars via a Paypal invoice, he DEMANDED the amount. I made screenshots of the conversation and his payment request. He even sent me a screen from his Paypal.
    I already made a post on /r/Pins4Skins to prevent further scams and i hope i got enough proof that his intentions to scam me are obvious. Thanks for reading my concerns.

Greetings​

Provide Evidence:
    The following pictures should provide the evidence. The two screenshots from the chat show the conversation and the other ones show my paypal acc and his. As you can see, he requested money from me instead of paying.
    Translation of my Paypal screenshot: Translation: Payment request of 430 You received a payment request. Send Payment / Cancel

The other screenshot is made by him.​

Attached Files:

2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
  3. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90609609
    alright, i hope this is fine :)

Attached Files: