1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198153845235 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jarto, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarto

Jarto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38164617
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198153845235

Victim profile: 76561198036594963

What happened? Description:
    I sent him three codes of Heroes of the Storm that he never paid me through Paypal as he promised. It happened in www.reddit.com/r/blizzardcodes and his nickname was WortoX40. As you can see on my paypal account, he paid me the first two codes that I sent him, but he never paid me the last three codes that I sent him.

He also deleted the photo that he sent me of his G2A account as a prove of security, where I suppose that he has another nickname because I can't fin him. Sadly I didn't save the photo. Anyways I found his Steam account through the steamgifts link that he sent to me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SowikGM

SowikGM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96789753
    Hello,

I am sorry for you but this is not me, somebody else scammed you. Also this is your fault for not adding me so i can confirm that this is not me... I'm pretty sure that this guy would've magically disappear after you told him that you added me.

This is pretty unfair, you didn't even added me in steam before reporting me, a guy who i was going to trade with told me about this.

To the mods: i really would like this to be removed.
  3. SowikGM

SowikGM New User

Steam:
    I forgot to say - i don't use reddit and the only Blizzard games i've played is are Diablo 2 and 3. Hope we can sort this out.
  4. Jarto

Jarto New User

Steam:
    So, can you prove that you are not Milen Milenkov from Bulgary?
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    actually you do use Reddit and here is the proof. 2015-09-02_10-24-35.png
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hello @Jarto,
    I need a full screen picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month to show no other payment had been made. In that pic I need to see the url bar at the top of the page. Do not crop or edit the picture. Hide any personal bank account info.
  7. Jarto

Jarto New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

That's all my activity from june until today.
    Indeed, he changed his Steam nickname and added me to steam trying to prove that it wasn't him and sent me a paypal screenshot with another name. I think as soon as he saw that you proved that he used reddit, he is suddenly offline.
  8. Jarto

Jarto New User

Steam:
    I think I found another evidence: [​IMG]

Sowik40 (her actual Steam ID) calified as a scammer and WortoX40 defending him (probably himself that created another account)
  9. SowikGM

SowikGM New User

Steam:
    Sowik40 and wortox40 were mine acc. I first sold Sowik40 but i was scammed and then i sold wortox40, same story. As you can see i warned this guy (time_to_fap) that my acc got stolen and the guy who stole it will probably scam him too. I never warned the people for Wortox40 since in was my last acc and i stopped using reddit when i lost it a few months ago. If there is a way to proof that these accounts are stolen from me, let me know i will do it.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hello @Jarto, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  11. SowikGM

SowikGM New User

Steam:
    Is there a way to prove that i am not the owner of the reddit accs? I sold them a few months ago, but the first one was an invoice and i didn't knew about it,the second time i went first.
  12. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  13. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Jarto,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.