1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198162503174 - (ℙℂ / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☠Crⓔⓔp☠, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    It means you acted like staff in reports and posted things to convince victims their reports had no merit. You did this from multiple accounts, which were linked from your Steamrep profile as alts and most of them banned from the forums.
  2. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    Now i see, anyways I created my alts WHILE community ban to post on people's reports to help them. I'm not really good at healing, also acting lik admin, I see what I did, I didn't know it was against the rules. Since i'm back. I'm no longer using alts EXPECT for Ma-jar, this is my trading account.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  4. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    What notes?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Notes are for SR staff only to view, you are not meant to see them.
    Also, appeal should be invalidated since you are valve trade banned and you need that dealt with prior to appealing here.

http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
  6. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Can't you unban my alt called Ma-jar?

| steamname: Ma-jar
    | steam3ID: [U:1:284652708]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:142326354
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244918436
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ninjaipanda
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198244918436

Just this account expect for other alts like "Heavy wants to trade" and "Taco"
    I have tried handling trade ban, they denied, and in market it says it will expire in next 10 years.
  7. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Because if this appeal get's denied. I will have to appeal again on my alt ma-jar
  8. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Since he isn't trade banned.
  9. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Recently, when i'm trying to join servers as ma-jar, they ban me because of steamrep scammer tag. I want to scrapbank, like sell 1 weapon for each scrap, and some servers give me scammer tag. That will be great if you downgrade to caution for now on for ma-jar.
  10. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hey @☠Crⓔⓔp☠.

Unfortunately due to the fact you still have multiple reports pending on you which still has to be reviewed and you are currently trade banned, I'm going to have to invalidate/archive this appeal. Only when your trade ban has been removed by valve you are allowed to make an appeal here again on SteamREP and only from your '☠Crⓔⓔp☠' account with the steam account info:

For your info.. you can still appeal even if the reports on you have not been reviewed yet. It's the trade ban you have on your account which is currently a problem. Further more, this appeal was made for your caution tag as well of which has been recently upgraded to a full mark. So in the future once your trade ban has been removed (if ever), you can appeal here on steamrep in regards of your RED (full) Steamrep ban.

Regards,
    Skyrider
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.