1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197979853659 - (Sgt. Spykebab / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sgt. Spykebab, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Sgt. Spykebab

Sgt. Spykebab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9793965
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197979853659 (Sgt. Spykebab)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Well, i get ban at SR a long time ago, when my friend used my account to trade some of Team Fortress 2 hats from ne account to another. I actually didnt do anything bad or etc​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/please-read-for-all-sop-tag-appeals.88818/
    You take on all liability by knowingly letting another user use your account.

Have you repaid the user? His steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029965005 You should repay the user and something additional to make up for running off with his items.
    You were on a trade server offering to paint users hats for free, he gave you the hats and you ran off with them. This is the list the user posted that you ran off with:
    Since the value of items involved are low and the length of the tag applied a long while now, I'm willing to work with you to resolve this case.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am giving you 2 weeks to followup or appeal will be closed.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    denying appeal for now, will only allow a reappeal if you already repaid and can show/prove you have.