1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

so. yesterday i made a thread about someone lying about prices

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Anthoneeeee, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Anthoneeeee

Anthoneeeee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88240032
  2. Anthoneeeee

Anthoneeeee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88240032
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    A good deal =/= scamming.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    "SR does not get involved with those issues that deal with estimates and values of any item or arguments back and forth about such.
    Please keep in mind that Valve has never came out with any official guide/price values for any item in any game.
    Report set to invalid." - ЩĄ | Horse
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I pretty much said it as clear as I can in the report....
    SR Does not get involved with issues that deal with estimates and values of any item or arguments back and forth about such. Who are WE to say that any item value/worth is correct? < basically WE can't do that and won't do that.
    You say ItemA is worth this and another says ItemA is worth or valued at something else - well TRADING is haggling in a sorts - or you discuss and barter for the trade till each is happy.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Pricing is subjective. It has a co-relation with the supply and demand of each item, but it doesn't mean the price is fixed to or perfectly complies with the supply and demand curve.
    I can sell my battle-scarred SCAR-20 | Storm for USD $40000; This doesn't mean I'm attempting to scam, it only means that I value said item much higher than what the majority of people value it at.
    Your definition of "correct pricing" does not necessarily equal to how others define it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.