1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198060605718 - (I Use V.A.T.S / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WannabeLemur, Jun 14, 2015.

1. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50169995
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198060605718 (I Use V.A.T.S)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None, I have accounts but no longer use them so I no longer have the info to them​

Appeal description:
    So my name is Dakota, I was a big scammer back in TF2 days. This was three years ago, I am guilty of what I did, and I know what I did was both scummy and wrong. I put down TF2 permanently after getting caught numerous times. I now want to start using sites like "CSGO Lounge"(picked up counterstrike) and I can't because I am SR banned. I don't care to scam anymore I have my own money and my own job now(I was only 15 at the time) I understand if this banned will not be lifted but I ask for a second chance as now I am more mature and no longer plan on being the ass I was. Thanks for your time, and i'd be more than happy to talk to any admin I can to work this out, thanks for reading, take care! :)

EDIT: As a side note these bans show it, 1100+ days ago the bans were put on, long enough I forgot I even did what I had done. That being said my primary want with this ban lifted is so I can bet on professional matches on CSGo Lounge // Also I don't know what proof I could have I don't think I even have a trade history anymore :p
  2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  3. prodigyaustralia

prodigyaustralia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52814116
    Read this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Pay attention to the following point:

7. What are Alts.
    On each appeal the appealer is asked to provide alternate account information.

This means:
    • All accounts that you use or have used in the past.
    • All accounts that you have access to yourself.
    • All accounts that can be linked to you even if not yours such as family or friends due to sharing connections or computers.
    Alts must be given in full SteamRep ID blocks.

You are then also asked to supply more information about them. Your usage of these accounts, who the owners are of the other accounts within the household. Please understand, if you omit information here, while we see otherwise (see point 1 about lying) the ONLY explanation to us is that those are alts, and that you try to hide them from us. This is the ONLY time you can defend that account of your brother, sister, friend or w/e and explain. If you lie/omit about them, we cannot trust you anymore to be truthful about this, and they will be regarded as your alts.

Definitions:
    Generally people designate some account as a "Main" and others as "alts" of that "Main" account, often due steam levels, playing hours and number of games on that account. SteamRep does not really make that distinction.
    Appealer must appeal with their Primary marked account. That means, the actual account that got reported and which they got tagged on SteamRep for. Alts of such account can ONLY appeal against being a alt.
  4. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:

I no longer have access to them they're all dead accounts, I only use the one i'm trying to appeal on here, and I don't care about the other bans as I don't play TF2 anymore so I don't need them removed, thatway if I ever DO go back to TF2 people can know.
  5. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    I simply want this ban removed for CS:Go jackpots and Shuffle etc.
  6. Salmon

Steam:
    Then why not make a new steam account?
  7. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    Because I have my account with several games I like to play, my rank, and there is a 7day trade lock for each item bought so everytime I get something new I have to wait 7 days til i migrate fully.
  8. prodigyaustralia

Steam:
    Regardless if you don't play tf2, don't use them or what ever, they are still YOUR accounts. Therefor you should list them. I'm only providing advice, as an admin will just say the same thing, even might deny your appeal.
  9. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    I do not have access to them, I don't remember the information, they're all inactive, the information is lost to the interwebs.

And if there is anyway to find the info out i'm all ears and willing to list them, but I don't know them otherwise.
  10. prodigyaustralia

Steam:
    I think you need to read this topic again: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    I'm only trying to help you, Otherwise your appeal WILL be denied.

On that topic pay attention to the following notes:
    1. Be honest.
    Lying to an appeal admin will end up in the appeal being Instantly denied.

2. Be straightforward.
    If the admin thinks you are hiding something, that will have a negative impact on your appeal.

7. What are Alts.
    On each appeal the appealer is asked to provide alternate account information.

8. Public profile, public backpack on ALL your accounts.
    When you have multiple accounts, the requirement for us is that ALL those accounts must be public.

9. Pay back the victim.
    As soon as possible.

When you say:
    Firstly all you have to do is list them, you know of them and how to list them, it's not rocket science.
    When you say you don't have access to them, That is lying: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198039385754 = Currently online
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048022940 = offline 42 days ago, thats just over a month
    The other account is double that, still relatively recent.
    You also need to have a public profile and inventory, http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060115395 = Not public

Lastly you haven't shown any sign of paying back your victim(s)

If you honestly care about the appeal I suggest you have a re-think over it before it gets denied and you won't be able to re-appeal, again.

It's your funeral dude I'm not taking the bait anymore

Good luck...
  11. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    I don't have the info to the "Shane" one, I can list it's name but I don't have actually access to the account, the scoutmaster account I forgot I had, so it's even less of a chance and the "Tankin" account isn't mine, I have no earthly idea of who it is. I appreciate the help, and I can't pay anyone back the people I scammed that I could've paid back were. The others never returned my attempts at contact. The shane account was 45 days ago active because I played H1Z1 on it, but was never a scammer on it(was associated because AF2 Ace was after my s✿✿✿) but I guess I don't know. I'm looking for a new hand if it's this much of a hassle I my aswell make a new account like the other guy suggested. I've put the info and i've said my case I don't care to have the TF2 bans lifted you can keep that, let people on TF2 know I was a scammer. All I want it to be able to use CS:GO lounge/Jackpot etc.
  12. Salmon

Steam:
    The admins have proof of alts, usually a pretty large amount - I've tried to get very obvious alts tagged but even what I consider "a lot of evidence" isn't enough. If they know of an account as being your alt and you aren't forthcoming about it, they will likely think you're hiding something. It doesn't matter whether or not you still can even log in to it.
  13. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    They can check the last trades or time played on any games on them lmfao it shouldn't be hard
  14. WannabeLemur

WannabeLemur New User

Steam:
    Bump, please help me so I can just trade and whatnot without my past dragging me down like this :(
  15. Salmon

Steam:
    prodigyaustralia likes this.
  16. prodigyaustralia

Steam:
  17. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You will have to address your MCT tag prior to your other tags here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**