1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198080185498 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Fox Donut, Jul 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YellaBanana

YellaBanana Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59959885
    I Was reselling the crates. To someone who actually wants them.
  2. YellaBanana

Steam:
    Another thing, Did you get scammed? No. Not a scammer.

I'm not a scammer. Look at my profile, my SteamRep, i have literally no 'fraudulent' behavior for as long as this account existed.

I don't know you, and i have no reason to scam you. End of story.
  3. The Fox Donut

The Fox Donut New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2184903
    Okay, that one made me chuckle ...
    First you "overpay" for Crates that you (and no one else) cant use. Then you claim you wanted to resell them (after overpaying a lot for them of course ...). A quick search on Outpost (which -you would probably agree- is a big big trading database with lots of buyers and sellers) shows, that with all that thousands and thousands of buyers there is (at the time of writing) only ONE buyer that buys Later Summer Crates. Hint: He is buying 300 for a scrap. Yes, 300.

So imho your claim to buy them from me to resell them is pretty obvious another convenient lie. You just added them to make your offer "more attractive" while using them to hide the Unusual within the Trade Offer.

And to your other reply:
    Right, i didnt fall for your scam (nearly did though). But that doesnt mean you wont get punished for it. But that decision is NOT UP TO ME, its UP TO THE MODS.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. YellaBanana

Steam:
    Who said i'd be using Outpost to sell?
  5. Noderino

Noderino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100919554
    Here is the offer that i received from YellaBanana. And my counter offer.

Attached Files:

6. The Fox Donut

The Fox Donut New User

Steam:
    I was trying to make a point here. Point was: your arguement, that you were buying crates to resell them was/is quite unconvincing.

Ty for the input
  7. The Fox Donut

The Fox Donut New User

Steam:
    The Accused is now adding my friends and telling them i hijacked his account and got him trade banned. Despicable behaviour.

Also: VALVE had him Trade banned. Seems i wasnt the only one reporting his Trade Offers.

YellaBanana.jpg
  8. The Fox Donut

The Fox Donut New User

Steam:
    @YellaBanana
    If you do not stop spamming this crap (see image above; lies about me having your account hacked ... wtf) to my friends i will report you to Valve for harassing. This could end in a permanent lockdown of your account (and i mean not just trading).
  9. YellaBanana

Steam:
    You know what? f✿✿✿ it. Im not a huge enough trader that anyone would bother to check here, this third party website run by a couple of self entitled dorks. Go ahead, give me the badge, it will change literally nothing when the ban lifts in a week.
  10. YellaBanana

Steam:
    Any replies will not be read. I'm actuly PLAYING GAMES instead of bïtching about other users
  11. YellaBanana

Steam:
    It's been half a year, nobody got scammed, me and donut are on better terms, i apologized for the confusion, WHEN is this going to get closed?
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    May have been 6 months but if the Op wishes to retract their statements they must be the one to chime in and explain otherwise. The screens do show some sorta disagreement but at the same time there could be a lack of evidence not disproving a mistake in the trade offer. I'll watch the report and see if Op replies.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm submitting the report for final review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Considering that technically is impossible to 'accidentally' add an unusual to a trade consisting of weapons (Even after they're colored differently) I end up having suspicion of this behaviour, as such I'll make a caution here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.