1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197975765450 - (Underload / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Underload, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Underload

Underload New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7749861
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197975765450 (Underload)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey guys,

This ban is from 1686 days ago, I've grown up obviously in this time and will never do this again.
    Recently had the urge to play TF2 and can't trade my items and realized I was definitely a dumb ass.

I can't really say much more since it was so long ago and I'm not 100% sure what it was for.

Thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You had 2 reports against you on SOP, both for receiving funds for max heads and not delivering. At least one of the reports/threads you replied to and acknowledged receiving funds and not paying the max head owed. As per SOP appeal policy, repayment is MANDATORY before any appeal can be considered. Secondly, SOP almost never grants appeals for RWC related scams. Saying that, I'll give you 2 weeks from this post for you to tell me how you want to proceed.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**