1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198023061932 - (BULBASAUR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BULBASAUR 2, Feb 6, 2016.

1. BULBASAUR 2

BULBASAUR 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31398102
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198023061932 (BULBASAUR)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    A family member of mine had made the trade but as of two years ago i have not scammed or made any false trade so far i have only done trades and have no uploaded any form of false information when proceeding to make any form of exchange of items. In dota2lounge i have only been betting items and have no made much trade with other and my account was only banned yesterday while i have no made any trades or have done anything wrong. There was no issue or no trade being conducted as well i would like to know why i was banned suddenly without any reason while i have no done anything wrong the past few years.I would like to make this appeal as i have been banned without any evidence and reason at all until now i have barely made any trade to anyone else outside of my friend list and have been cleared of my probation on the steam for 3 years i would like to know why i was banned yesterday when i have not done anything wrong. please do review my account again as i have no made any tradings or any false information given while on the dota2lounge platform other than use items to bet and up until now i would like to be able to regain my rights to trade as i have not made any error or scammed anyone if need be it can be shown that i have not done any false trading with any person or have been reported in any way for scamming or steal of item in the past 24 hours therefore i would like to know why i have been banned​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    You are still responsible. Have you repaid yet?
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup or appeal will be denied.
  4. You Are The One

Steam: