1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198075909177 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by VegAs /NEVERTHELESS/, Feb 6, 2016.

1. VegAs /NEVERTHELESS/

VegAs /NEVERTHELESS/ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60423098
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198075909177

Victim profile: 76561198081111924

What happened? Description:
    hello. let me describe this situation. Accused person is already banned for PP chargeback activity, and im not confident if i can somehow punish him more, but i just want to make this community better.
    I have a full-time job, and also earning cash from betting items on csgolounge and selling winnins in keys thru the skrill. One day my friend from real life said that he have guy in friend list who pay around 2$ for per key in skrill, which is pretty huge price. I usually dont trust strangers, but my mate said that everything was ok so i can trust him. OK, said i.

I contacted this guy and asked for keys. He said that he is someone like "middlemal" between his buyers and me, so he will find people who wants to buy my keys, and i will send him money. At that day we made 3 transactions (you can see that from my screenshots, rate 1 key = 2$).
    Everything was ok, and i was thinking that he is a good guy and we should trade more next time.

Later, in a week or two, i decided to cashout my winnings from skrill and i got message, that i attached in screenshot. I called their hot-line and they said that my transaction with [email protected] was illegal because credit card was stolen, so my account started to be suspicious. I lost my cash because payment was cancelled. Also i still cannot unban my account because of this scammer.
    Also he tried to buy some good from me later, but i just ignored them, while reported him to steam many times with attached screenshots.

My loss in that deal was not so big, but such activity from this guy is a clear scam. And if i didnt stop trade with him, i could lost more then 500$. Please, use some measures to punish this guy and prevent him from doing same things to other people.​

Provide Evidence:
    I provided screenshot of our key transactions in steam, my skrill history, and fail in skrill after my attempt to withdraw cash. Also i cant send cash to anyone. I dont have steam chat because it was around month ago, and unfortunately it is not shown for me anymore:(

Hope you can help. Thanks in advance!​

Attached Files: