1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198130630626 - (Casual Chicken / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by › Casual Chicken, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. › Casual Chicken

› Casual Chicken Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85182449
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198130630626 (Casual Chicken)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i have the alt account if reqested but its hard to find it cause i forgot id​

Appeal description:
    i have been pretty much waiting for all this to calm down and i been waiting along time for this i really have done nothing bad i never scammed any one i only told them to f✿✿✿ off / insulted them / told them it was a bad trade

i really havent done anything bad on this account i know its a trade banned alt account but i am not fighting to remove the scammer mark as i know it wont ever be removed cause off this stupid ban i got from getting duped hats

i dont know what else to say really im not big on writing im sorry if mispells and grammar is bad im not the smartest one (clearly cause im marked as scammer for threatening people)​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to appeal with the original tagged account, not the alt you have here.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Clarifying, you cannot appeal with an alternate account after already being denied, if you attempt to keep doing so, you will lose posting privileges in this section. In addition, you may not submit an appeal while trade banned by valve.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.