1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198176447027 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ohhh Billyyy !, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Trade offers are even worse as there is no conversation between you and the other person. Need the trade history again now that something else has happened.
  2. Ohhh Billyyy !

Ohhh Billyyy ! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:109734607
    1) my gift send to him 1.png

2) he get the gift from me like the other 2 games before Untitled.png

3) And the talk that we have made for the trade that never come :( only he got my game and then he remove me Untitled1.png
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I need a new shot of your trade inventory history - look back thru my postings on how I need that done from lets say several days back to now.
  4. Ohhh Billyyy !

Ohhh Billyyy ! New User

Steam:
    i just did this u mean like this ? 22.png
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    no that is not trade inventory history - you said you were supposed to get something in return correct?
  6. Ohhh Billyyy !

Ohhh Billyyy ! New User

Steam:
    read the mesages a key for my steam gift i suposted to get a key game of call of duty i give to him 1 game so he give to me the key then i send other games but he never did that and u can see it on mesages pic
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so you were supposed to get a "PRODUCT KEY" for a game? You need to be more specific on what you are describing.
    Ohhh Billyyy ! likes this.
  8. Ohhh Billyyy !

Ohhh Billyyy ! New User

Steam:
    yes that is product key for my games and he just got the game and i never get that product key sorry for boring u
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm going to move the report to review considering what was happening in the beginning and no code was given. I do suggest you forgo any future contact with this person to avoid more issues. Be patient with this process it will take time. Avoid bumping the report and no need to post on my profile to alert me of status as it is now no longer in my hands. Thanks!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Ohhh Billyyy !

Ohhh Billyyy ! New User

Steam:
    thank u so so so so much please alert people from this guy :( and i will not contact him hope he will get a lesion what he have done to me