1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198031689059 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Toactep | #Scammed, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Toactep | #Scammed

Toactep | #Scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41572965
    Well if you want this resolved, why can't you send them back? You have an expensive inventory. Those items were what I invested. It wasn't even meant to be a gift at all.
  2. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35711665
    It would be resolved by an admin.
  3. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Still, you didn't have to accept it and just block me. It's not right to do that. :/
  4. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    If you are waiting for an admins decision, why are you trading my items on lounge?
  5. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    I talked to one of his friends that was gonna trade to him which he's trying to go against his promise.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you knew what the trade was supposed to be, why didn't you cancel the trade or return the items when requested? It clearly wasn't intended as a gift.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    That's what I said and he didn't even listen whatsoever.
  8. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    Because we didnt have a deal.I just saw a trade offer and I accept it. And that isnt a scam but I a greedy move
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I could understand if this was just a random offer out of nowhere, but you said yourself you knew what it was supposed to be and kept it because you felt it wasn't your responsibility and it meant free items. Can you see how an agreement might be implied here?
  10. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    It was random offer out of nowhere... I learnt it after I accept it because he added me and told me that he forgot to put my knife. Afterwards after I declined to return them he was spamming me (he and his friends) so I block him. How is it scam that he sent me an offer out of nowhere and I accept and afterwards he added me and told me that want to return the skins. I didnt use deception, thievery, lies, or anything else that is underhanded to take advantage of or steal from another trader
  11. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    I meant that he sent me an offer

Attached Files:

12. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    You stated the Agreement of ms getting the m9 bayo.
  13. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    on csgolounge I had only the trade. you just send an offer out of nowhere and then did you add me. Do you say that we an agreement before you sent me the offer?
  14. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    I said in the chat which I unfortunately closed it.
  15. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    Do you say that we had a deal on chat log????
  16. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Yes I did. I said that offer was for a m9 dopplet which it didn't have and then you said oh yeaj its your fault and blocked me. You knew what it was for.
  17. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    that isnt an agreement you had said that you forgot to put my knife in the trade by miss click and after I said I wont give it back you said that your phone fcked it up
  18. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    13 mins after the trade was done
  19. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Why did you have to wait 3-5 minutes while I had to do something else? You don't understand people have a life outside csgo?
  20. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    loloollolololoollolololololololo
    I wait 3-5 to give you a chance to cancel it if it was accident. After 3-5 mins it would be your fault if you hadnt cancelled it . Btw you added me 3 mins after I accepted the offer (not 13 which I said before) and then you told me about that you forgot to put my knife in the trade cuz you miss clicked and I after i declined you said it is your fault and your phone fked it up (after that I delete you then you and some friends of yours add me and I blocked you) . Do you deny that?