1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198195136525 - (Barkın / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Phenthus ѫ, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Phenthus ѫ

Phenthus ѫ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117435398
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198195136525 (Barkın)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    First of all, I would like to thank you for checking my appeal. I'm not sure If I'm creating this post on somewhere right and I would like to apology from everyone because of what I did back in time. I don't want to seem like I'm trying to be edgy but I've learnt from my mistake. I always wanted an unusual in Team Fortress 2 when I started scamming. I've failed a lot of times and then I scammed someone in the end. It was like I had two type of voices inside me. The blue one were telling me to stop because I felt really weird after making someone sad & upset & depressed just because of my own pleasure. The other side which is red were saying that; I could do a lot more work by keep going. Like scamming over and over again for my own pleasure. I was thinking that I could make money by doing stuffs like that. I don't remember why but then I just stopped thinking. I've sold that unusual for keys and I was planning to transfer all of them for CS:GO. Since It was more interesting when I had a lot of time in Team Fortress 2. After all that issue, I was trying to achieve Global Elite like any other CS:GO player. I was around like DMG which is called Distinguished Master Guardian or something like that, i don't know. / Whatever; I was looking for some other people in internet for my own team. I just translated all of that key into CS:GO and also; spended around like 200$ for myself after saving a lot of money from summer work. I was really excited, I had like two knives (The one from scam and the one with my money.) I also was planning to work on my skills a lot in CS:GO because I really had big goals when I was playing then I just found myself a few guy to play together. One of them told me that I could join their Team Speak for more information & practice & success. When I tried to connect to their Team Speak It was giving me some Host Message. (Which I didn't realise at the start.) The message were telling me to download something else from some weird IP Website which was something like; http:// 91.516. etc. etc. Then I finally downloaded that thing for myself to play with other guys. When I left clicked that program (Even If I had my anti-virus on) It just worked. The steam icon were different then before. I was really suprised, I thought It was one of these normal steam updates. When I just typed my password, I started to recieve a lot of notifications to my e-mail. It was like "You sold an item on Steam Market." & "You sold blabla." Even If they didn't change my password or even If they didn't get IP cooldown they just connected to my steam and sold all of my item to their alt account. They were even ddosing me I think. Because I lost my connection to my internet few times. I'm not sure If they did it but It just happened. I'm not going to lie, I just cried. I realised that the karma is real. Everything were f'k'd. I felt like everything we give is literally returning to us. Even If contact the steam support they just told me a lot of weird stuff. I felt like I did a lot of mistake. I was emberrassed... Everything were like a nightmare, losing everything... Even IF I spended my work money, It was like the innocent thing gone with the guilty thing. It was like a big revenge from Karma to me. Then I realised I did something pretty wrong & Pretty bad. I started to put myself onto that person I actually scammed. I felt bad, I felt like my personality was a freaking thrash. I felt like this isn't me. It's just hungry and thirsty me, not real me. Now I came here to apology for what I did. I came here to promise that I won't be attempting to scam someone again. I came here to tell that I'm really sad & depressed & feeling bad. I hope you will give me a chance. I also blurred few things in the picture because they wanted my private informations to proove that I own account. / / A little note; For my current knife, I bought it with my money after the situation.
    Attached Files:
  2. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    Alternate Accounts: None
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You selected "Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims"

???

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    I've did few mistakes on the appeal. I'll re-pay... I'm talking to that guy on steam.
  5. Rapegarrr

Rapegarrr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53910958
    We are talking about the issue, he is planning on trading me an item once his phone security is off :)
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. Rapegarrr

Rapegarrr New User

Steam:
    Reporting on the fact we just did the trade a minute ago, he gave me a CSGO skin worth about 20$, which is equivalent to the amount of cash I asked for :)
  8. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    I've paid him back. I'm so happy that he is friendly towards me.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Rapegarrr

Rapegarrr New User

Steam:
    My friend here told me that he would have to wait like 1 year for you to give him an answer, and honestly, I feel kind of bad for this delay because he gave me a skin worth quite a bit of cash, although he didn't even had to do it. Is gesture showed alot of integrity, and I think he truly deserves to get rewarded for doing such a thing, even though he could've just got away with it very easily just by creating another account. So here I give you more proof of the trade, it shows the item he scammed off me a while ago plus the item he gave me a few days ago, and I would ask you to please consider removing his tag as soon as possible. It would be very nice considering he was willing to payback rather than finding new fraudulous ways to get through :)

Attached Files:

10. You Are The One

Steam:
    I would like context of the chat between you both. I assume at least one of you screenshotted it, so please provide it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    [​IMG]

Why do you want to see the chat between us? We did what we must. Just check his profile & steamrep. That's the guy I've scammed before.
  12. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    There is nothing left to show. Please... Do understand us as well. He wants my tag to be removed as well.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Nothing left to show? What exactly are you trying to say? You had to repay regardless to even have your appeal considered, 10 months later and only after making an appeal and being told to provide proof of repayment is a far cry from what is normally acceptable for the type of offense you are banned for.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Let me ask bluntly: Why did you not attempt at all to make it right/deal with the report prior to being marked, you had 10 months?
  15. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    First of all; I didn't make an appeal to make profits. People won't reward me with money after I clear my tag. Second; I had a lot of things going on in real life. "Not in steam". I didn't laugh at him after I scammed him. I told you It was a mistake. It was one of my dumbest mistakes but I wanted to make it clear. I'm not trying to have fun of anything by writing this appeal, I'm not trying to make any profits. So please stop acting like I'm planning on something. What I want to do is to clear my dirty steamrep reputation and feel at least a less better. For one again, I apologise for what I did. I had a lot of things going in real life and I couldn't make an appeal. Maybe It's not something nice to see an appeal after 10 months but I got nothing left to say. And I also would like to let you know that I want to get an result besides talking about all that thing. I'm also sorry for my English as well but I'll write once again. I had a lot of things going in real life. Like I told in appeal. I've felt what Karma really is.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    In short, you were too busy with irl stuff to appeal? I would believe that other then I see you were very active on steam the 10 months prior.
  17. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    Very active? Lol. I wasn't even that active on steam. This is my account you know? I know what am I doing. Plus what is that attitude? Are you going to act like I'm an disgusting guy? Or are you going to blame me just for appealing after 10 month? What's wrong with this man? I've tried my best to be nice towards you. You called me a spammer when I first tried to contact you through forum inbox. Now you're just acting like I'm your opponent. I did what I have to. I've repaid the victim. Talked with him about the situation. I've apologised him too many times. I've also explained a lot of things about what happened in my life. I've also put a lot pictures of my steam ticket which actually provides about getting hacked by another guy. We both talking about unnecessary things right now. I would like to get an result as soon as possible since I did everything I must. Thank you.
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am declining to grant your appeal, main reasons include:
    • Type of offense usually do not grant anyhow.
    • Repayment was not in a timely manor.
    • I dont feel like you appealed due to an actual change of heart.
    Hidden Content:
  19. Phenthus ѫ

Steam:
    Can I re-appeal?