1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198065884092 - (Favorite / BANNED BY

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Favorite, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Favorite

Favorite New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52809182
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065884092 (Favorite)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    It was a long time ago where my account got hijacked. Iwas banned by many trading site and marked on steamrep.At that time i didnt really care and stopped playing because i could not find the correct evidence and didnt try to appeal.
    So now i had a recent case of where i was regaining an old account to get a game back and there i found my ticket to the steam support of where it clearly says that the account was hijacked and i got it back.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Favorite

Favorite New User

Steam:
    How Long does it take aporoxomitly to get unmarked for my knowlage i Show all info i will Show everything needed
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Why did it take you so long to appeal? Can you please provide a timeline of when you were first hijacked, when you got your account back, anything that happened in between?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    You Are The One likes this.
  4. Favorite

Favorite New User

Steam:
    It took so long for me to appeal because like i said i quite playing anything on steam i started playing bf4 and lol a lot and only recently got back to steam and my steam games and also tf2.
    Isnt all the inforation for the account in the ticket? 28 Feb 2013 I appealed to steam and i think my acc got hijacked maybe a few houts before and i got it back on the 1 of march 2013.
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Why couldn't you find the ticket before?
    Hidden Content:
  6. Favorite

Favorite New User

Steam:
    I could not find the ticket because i didnt have acces to the correct steam support accound or rather say lost my login name and password but when i started playing steam games and tf2 again i also found my paper where i wrote all steam details passwords and name so i went to login and tadaa i found my ticket. you need more proof of my second ticket where i recorved my old account/acc where i activated and old game and used the acc for familiy share?
  7. Favorite

Favorite New User

Steam:
    no reply for almost a month :( well maybe someday ill get unbanned ;/
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry for the delay, Got sidetracked with other SteamRep matters and didn't reply in quite the timeframe I would have liked.
    Hidden Content: