1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198107166028 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by E.L.E.K, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E.L.E.K

E.L.E.K New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90199279
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198107166028

Victim profile: 76561198069595888

What happened? Description:
    A guy the victim knew for 3 months scammed his fez.

I know the victim from raffling. i don't know him personally. But the evidence is enormous. Mr scammer's rep should show the truth.​

Provide Evidence:
    He's banned on BP.tf for scamming at least two other people.

Scammers bp.tf profile : https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198107166028
    https://backpack.tf/item/2689934764 - Fez that got scammed.

pics proof of fez incdent:http://imgur.com/a/6lBgW

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @E.L.E.K You are missing chat there....where is the rest? What you've provided is out of context.
  3. E.L.E.K

E.L.E.K New User

Steam:
    http://imgur.com/a/6lBgW

Just assumed it'd be easier to not have to upload each picture since there already uploaded for easy viewing in one album(Link was under "Provide" evidence).
  4. Mr.Oda

Mr.Oda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34728369
    upload it by " uploada file " in a post.

steamrep doesn't accept screens hosted by 3rd partys like imgur
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @E.L.E.K Please upload those screens directly here to the report.
  6. E.L.E.K

E.L.E.K New User

Steam:
    All right, hope this works this time.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks for report - moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. epicat

epicat Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73450150
    hey sorry for taking so long but it has just come to my attention. ok, now, a quick disclaimer, IT IS MY FAULT in this following statement i am doing no attempt whatsoever to redeem my name, but, how it went is that i am the owner of the EPicat account, and my borther, that i share this account for the only purpose of playng games on it, tought it would be ok to scam someone and then bet the items right after, he didnt win or anything, he scammed the hat and lost it on sweetstakes.tf right after, and i will provide proof of that. now. a friend of mine showed me its history. and the history shows that, from my account, it went to marketplace.tf wich is NOT what happend i am ready to swear on anything and provide you with any proof you need. some of the proof i will provide is: my brother losing the hat on the gambling website, my trade history in a full screenshot and unedited following the next few weeks of it and anything else that i am asked to add. Again, sayng my brother did this is NOT a temptative to get out of this it is still MY the owners fault for letting this happend, i only tought it would be ok to mention it is a shared account, i have also come to conclusion to never let my brother use my account in online mode, from now on if he plays he will have to go offline mode. not add anyone or trade with anyone.

Attached Files:

9. epicat

Steam:
    so how does this work? will the report stay here for ever now? can it be closed?
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Report will be reviewed as normal - Regardless you are responsible for YOUR account regardless of who uses it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Pumkin Man

Pumkin Man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55419781
    Info

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  12. Pumkin Man

Pumkin Man New User

Steam:
    In rip scammer he says he only has a sister and no brother which is not what he says in this thread rip scammer 4 elaborates on that fact. Rip scammer 2 isnt really relevant. Rip scammer 3 is PROOF that he had the unusual time warp hat which he than said he had gambled it away on sweepstakes (which he said his brother did). Rip scammer 8 is part of the chat were he told me he had just traded for a unusual company man kill a watt (lvl 10 if that matters) and so I went on bp.tf and contacted the guy who he bought it from (rip scammer 6 and 7)
    Rip scammer 5 is me talking to the person who he sold it to who said he was promised wallet codes and had gotten fake codes in return for his item. the last 2 photos are the person he told me he bought the unusual from.
  13. Pumkin Man

Pumkin Man New User

Steam:
    Forgot to add this. Its the screenshot link that I send of his fez to him showing that he had the fez

Attached Files:

14. epicat

Steam:
    honestly giving away real info is not my strong suit, i doubt its that unlikely of me lying to someone that seemed extremley interested in my personal info, i will not just giveaway my family tree to some random dude asking me, regardless proving my innocence is a different thing so enjoy ur dumb temptative.
  15. Pumkin Man

Pumkin Man New User

Steam:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

Attached Files:

16. epicat

Steam:
    i did mention that in my post, i AM responsable for whats going on on my account never meant to make anyone believe otherwise
  17. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.