1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198237498100 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by routemasters, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. routemasters

routemasters New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49520930
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198237498100

Victim profile: 76561198059307589

What happened? Description:
    Traxodrom4ik added me and asked that I trade him first CSGO keys and CSGO skins and afterwards he would send a trade offer containing a CSGO Karambit knife of unspecified type. Neither did he trade offer me from the Steam account with the knife nor send a trade offer with the knife.

Later on he gave a Steam profile with some knives in the inventory, saying that will be the account which will trade me the Karambit; Mr.Young #comeback on http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254781206

More in the chat log and screen caps.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat log:

Code:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    routemasters: hello
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Hello ))
    routemasters: hello
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: ты можешь обменять свои все вещи на керамбит волны
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: you can exchange your things all on karambit wave
    routemasters: you have a karambit ?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: I have it on another account
    routemasters: how much ?
    routemasters: link?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: I won it on cs go fast
    routemasters: how much you want ?
    routemasters: and can you trade it to your account?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Let me now throw your stuff.And your trade will save you and throw exchange
    routemasters: ok
    routemasters: where is the karambit?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Accept the exchange.I now go to another account and throw karambit
    routemasters: add me from the other accounts
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Take the exchange and I will throw the knife immediately.
    routemasters: trade the knife to this account and i will counter offer
    routemasters: on which account do you have the karambit?
    routemasters: give me the trade offer link
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: I can't.I play.And I want you to take after and how I play the game throw a knife on you
    routemasters: can you give me the profile link?
    routemasters: you cant give me your profile link ?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Profile is still hidden
    routemasters: make it public or add me from that profile
    routemasters: or just give the link
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Яндекс.Переводчик с русского ↔ на английский Ты прими обмен.Я потом как доиграю кину ножик.Можно побыстрее пожалуйста You accept the exchange.Then as I play the game throw a knife.Can we hurry up please
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: You accept the exchange.Then as I play the game throw a knife.Can we hurry up please
    routemasters: PROFILE LINKK???????????????????????????????????????
    routemasters: HOW HARD IS IT TO TRADE OFFER ME FROM THE ACCOUNT WHERE YOU HAVE THE KNIFE?
    routemasters: YOU THINK I AM A f✿✿✿✿✿✿ NOOB TRADER??????????????
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LastChance13/inventory/
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: There now my friend is playing
    routemasters: your friend can send me a trade offer
    routemasters: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=99041861&token=oT95zjCo
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: your friend can send me a trade offer
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Accept?
    routemasters: your friend didnt send an offer
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: He will send offer when I throw the keys and AWP
    routemasters: routemasters: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=99041861&token=oT95zjCo
    routemasters: thats my trade offer link, he can send a direct trade offer
    routemasters: and
    routemasters: did you check my profile?
    routemasters: it says like i have 20.000+ trades
    routemasters: LOL
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: What?
    routemasters: so this is a setup with you and that other ?
    routemasters: you add people, promising karambit for 10% and take first keys? LOL
    routemasters: reporting on steamrep
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: No.Not anyone who does not deceive.You take the keys.And with them we then tradisa on the website
    routemasters: can your friend please send me a trade offer ?
    routemasters: routemasters: routemasters: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=99041861&token=oT95zjCo
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: My friend will send you a trade with the knife,as soon as I tell him that you made the exchange with their belongings.
    routemasters: tell him to add me ?
    routemasters: or should i add him?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: He does not add.As I told him not to add.I have friends there, all with one city
    routemasters: then he can trade offer me
    routemasters: give him my link
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: You can make the exchange I'll throw in last time and all.Because I don't have time to wait that long.
    routemasters: does he know?
    routemasters: afk 10 mins
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: My friend you throw a karambit.Once you take exchange, I threw you
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Ok
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Take the exchange that I'm thrown off.After I tell my friend what I threw things,and so he threw you a karambit.
    routemasters: i will accept the trade offer when your friend accepts my friend invite
    routemasters: your friend didnt send me a trade offer
    routemasters: why ?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: He won't be friends don't add anyone.Because then you save a trade and throw 100 times a trade offer.He doesn't like it.He told me now.So you accepted the offer with my own things that I'm thrown off.How will take he will take in friends
    routemasters: he has 135 friends, why cant he have one more ?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: All his friends are real.He knows them all
    routemasters: LOL on steam, these 135 are all his real life friends? is that for real?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: Almost all of his real friends.The rest he knows very well
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: You will the exchange take?And now we have to sleep soon to come
    routemasters: i will when your friend sends a trade offer
    routemasters: ez pz
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: I told you.Accept exchange then he will add you and send the knife
    routemasters: why cant he trade offer me using my trade offer link?
    routemasters: is he a bit mentally challenged ?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: why cant he trade offer me using my trade offer link? routemasters: is he a bit mentally challenged ?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: He said to me.Because these little things are mine.Today is my birthday.He gives them to me
    routemasters: i have an idea , listen
    routemasters: ask him to trade your birthday items to you
    routemasters: then we trade here
    routemasters: very brilliant idea , isnt it?
    Traxodrom4ik ♥CSgetto.com: He told me so.So I threw you exchange it after you received it and then you will throw the knife.I threw him your trade

Screen caps: http://imgur.com/a/CQpY6

I was on browser when this person added me, can also upload the unedited chat screens.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Forced to archive due to edited screenshots....not acceptable
Thread Status: