1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198158985276 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CaptainMovers | Double.tf, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainMovers | Double.tf

CaptainMovers | Double.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77799657
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198158985276

Victim profile: 76561198115865042

What happened? Description:
    Team Fortress 2 : 31 May 2016, My friend and I was in a public server playing normally. Then, [TN] Amec1 show up, we didn't disturb him or anything just playing casually. After we destroy his engineer nest, he started saying "toobigto fail reported". Toobigto fail is my friend who was playing with me. And I didn't know why he getting report. Then I ask Why did he get reported?
    I also mention that he did nothing wrong or breaking any rules. He said this "ok girlfriend" So we just votekick him out. Hope that he will come back and play casually. When he come back, we just leave him a lot, giving him a chance. But he said "toobigtofail steam profile reported" and also "captainmovers also reported" which is me. And we kick him out again because we just want to play casually, no more fighting. And then, he came back and say "2 f✿✿s kicking" which is us but why do u have to swear. So we just voteban him from the server. successfully. So later to the day, he commented on my friend profile and mine too, (screenshot). I just delete it and he found a way to find my second acc and commented the same thing. The comment included, harassment and offend me. When i find some evidence, i saw his pass chat and he harass other people beside me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not a scam - marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.