1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198045095005 - (w1sp/13/ 神 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [A]mnesia◢◤, Jun 28, 2016.

1. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42414638
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198045095005 (w1sp/13/ 神)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    We have been talking and would like to come to an agreement. I am going to send him back a Factory New Bayonet Doppler Phase 1 and once you see the knife in his inventory I would like to get unbanned from SR. We both agreed to this in Steam chat, with proof in the attached screenshot,so we just need for your (ADMIN) aprovement.​

Attached Files:

2. Snipez 3

Snipez 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63135248
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have to pay back no matter what to even have your appeal considered at all. Their is no "pay back and get untagged" policy.

If you decide to payback (and really you should have already if you were truly sorry) make sure its in compliance with
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354 #9

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Snipez 3

Snipez 3 New User

Steam:
    We read the tips. The only problem I noticed is that the Doppler he wants to pay me back is only 65% of the value. Is that okay by the SR Admins and will still count as him paying my back? The only other knife he has is a M9 Marble which is worth like $50 more than the knife he scammed me with but I don't think that's fair that he would have to pay me $50 more as opposed to $150~ less. Could you please look at his inventory and give us what you think would be a fair item to repay what was a 170 key knife? Thanks!
  5. Snipez 3

Snipez 3 New User

Steam:
    I don't mind the Doppler and I would accept it, I just want to make sure that he would still be eligible for the appeal process
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    It is upto you to decide if the repayment was sufficient, value should be somewhat similar as we understand how difficult it is to get exact amounts nor do we "price check" such items, if you are not satisfied with the 65% tho, then dont do it.
  7. Snipez 3

Snipez 3 New User

Steam:
    Okay, I'll talk to him when he gets on and we'll let you know what we agree on for repayment
  8. Snipez 3

Snipez 3 New User

Steam:
    He paid me back very quickly with not only the Bayonet Doppler Phase 1 Factory New, but also a $30 Splyce Foil sticker!

Attached Files:

9. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    Okay, I repaid the victim with a Bayonet Doppler Factory New Phase 1 and Splyce Foil Sticker as victim (Snipez) agreed for this terms.I will attach some screenshots.

Attached Files:

10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Where is the rest of the chat or previous chats? Context is very important.
    Also, any specific reason you listed your appeal as "abuse by family member/friend"?
  11. Snipez 3

Snipez 3 New User

Steam:
    There was no other chat, I just said "Okay, just let me know when you are ready :)" because I messaged him "Ready to send knife?" and he replied "In a second". Basically we were just agreeing that that was sufficient repayment so there was no confusion for the admins.
  12. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Clearly their is more to the chat, the scroll bar is right there in the screenshots. Context is very important, provide all chats that you had with the victim please.
    What is his steam profile link then so he can be properly tagged?
    Also, you need to list your alternate accounts or any steam accounts that can be associated with you and identify who/how, if you do not, the appeal will be most definitely be denied.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ #7
    What assurances do we have that your account will now be secure and wont be abused again?
    Provide your inventory history from June 17th to June 23rd.
    Formally giving 2 week notice.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  14. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    Well,i can`t provide anymore chat screenshots as the chat is closed but the context was that the victim messaged me asking if i am ready to do our agreement as we agreed this trade before , i was saying him to wait 5 mins Snipez can confirm it.About alternate accounts 76561198102430722, 76561198096460459, 76561198058995527 these ones are the accounts i had access to but none of them is owned by me,as they are my friends accounts,that is proven in victim`s report.Assurances about my acount will be secure logically can be just the words,from now i understand that i have to keep my account away from friends/relatives and i am responsable for my account.I am going to provide the trade history a little bit later as it shows me error right now.
  15. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    About the Bayonet Vanilla and Bayonet Case Hardened trades were supposed educational and prank as you see how fast the knife got back to it`s owner.

Attached Files:

16. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. The chat from June 21st with the victim, who was speaking to him? you or your cousin?
    2. How long did your cousin have access to your account? From when to when and for how many hours/days?
    3. The invalid report here http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198045095005-dota2-dota2-items.133982/
    Was this you or your cousin?

I am also very disappointed you refuse to provide the rest of the chat you had with the victim about repayment.

Hidden Content:
  17. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    In all 3 cases it was him,he had acces to my account approx. 13 days,to prove that you can look it was a different maner of speaking and behaving ( in the invalid report) also as i understood he spoke with the victim ( Snipez) on Skype,yesterday i was also speaking with the victim so he can confirm different voices.About chat i am really sorry because we both screenshoted the main part,and Steam doesn`t save chat history,there was nothing that might interest SR Admin literally he asked me if i am ready i told him yeah 5 minutes i have to reinstall my gyazo soft, he proposed me to make a screen capture with OBS i refused and later we were speaking on skype.I hope the victim can confrim all my words.I asked him several times if he is interested in Bayonet Doppler Phase 1,i searched him a fake black pearl one with 0.01 FV i mean the best i could get and i decided to add a 30$ sticker as the Bayonet dropped in price.
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not fully answer the 2nd question, from when to when.
    But I am interested and why I asked, that is not for you to judge as told half a dozen times now, context matters.

Hidden Content:
  19. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    He was able to get on my account from 14 June till 26 June,also told you a half dozen times now the chat,me and Snipez,what context matters here?Recreating the chat it would be something similar to:
    Snipez:Are you ready?
    Me:5 minutes i have to reinstall my gyazo soft
    Snipez:Ok ... if you want you can record on OBS
    Me:I don`t know what is that so i don`t need it
    Snipez:Ok tell me when you are ready
    After that I called him on Skype and in the moment of speaking i sent offer, so i don`t know what context are you talking about and why does that matter? If something isn`t right let Snipez correct me.Thanks.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    Repayment was not made before the appeal nor was their any context to it, based on what was said, since I have no other context, seems like repayment was made conditional of the case being dropped, completely unacceptable for us. Furthermore, you are at all times responsible for your account and its actions. I dont accept "someone else" had unfettered access to your account that long w/o your express permission/knowledge nor have you said anything reassuring that it would not happen again and its not actually your accounts first offense (tho archived report). Any evidence you may have provided to the victim about being separate users was after the fact and for our purposes, not valid. The trade history you provided also does not indicate a separate user was in control of the account. Finally, I also feel like you lack responsibility for the incident and show little, if any remorse.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content: