1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198045095005 - (w1sp/13/ 神 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [A]mnesia◢◤, Jul 1, 2016.

1. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42414638
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198045095005 (w1sp/13/ 神)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198174407767, 76561198102430722, 76561198096460459, 76561198058995527 Tagged by SR but none of them is mine​

Appeal description:
    This appeal is a kind of a response to the admin that was working on my previous one.
    1."Repayment was not made before the appeal nor was their any context to it, based on what was said, since I have no other context, seems like repayment was made conditional of the case being dropped, completely unacceptable for us." Repaiment was not made before the appeal as i wanted to make sure that i will get unbanned thats why we decided to contact Admins,when 2 people are telling you the same context and the same situation(actually the true situation) and you still don`t belive any of them.Repaiment wasn`t made conditional you can ask him,repaiment was made because this man suffered a physical damage.
    2."Furthermore, you are at all times responsible for your account and its actions. I dont accept "someone else" had unfettered access to your account that long w/o your express permission/knowledge nor have you said anything reassuring that it would not happen again and its not actually your accounts first offense (tho archived report)."I agree that i am responsible for my account,and i asured you that from now nobody else will have acces on it as i will keep it away from any other person.I swear.Accounts not first offense?That offense was fake made and it was invalid as it didn`t contain the main part lol and it had no proofs at all
    3."Any evidence you may have provided to the victim about being separate users was after the fact and for our purposes, not valid. The trade history you provided also does not indicate a separate user was in control of the account. Finally, I also feel like you lack responsibility for the incident and show little, if any remorse."
    Evidence was not provided to the victim, i said he can confirm that there were different voices on skype,different type of behaving and maner of speaking that shows that it wasn`t me on my account.And yeah,from now as i said before no one else will have any acces on my account except me myself.The trade history is the dates you required... You feel like i lack reposibility?Thats why i had to unblock the victim to find him again to add his friend to tell him to accept me to give finally the knife back + sticker. Of course i feel remorse for the victim,thats why basically i did everything THE VICTIM WAS REPAID WITH THE ITEMS WE AGREED!And anyways thanks for your time admin (TheOnlyOne) but your work was pretty bad so i would like for another admin to review this case.Both of us were telling you several times that there wasn`t anything in that chat,The trade wasn`t made because of conditions,you can ask him if you want,and you are just guessing that without any proofs,and even if that was conditional why would you care? your goal is to prevent scamming and if the user was scammed to make everything possible him to get the items back.I feel sorry for the damage i caused and i am feeling really remorse,it`s a pitty that the Admin didn`t notice that.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm taking over this case and pulling it out of the archive.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Per our FAQ, you are allowed to have your appeal reviewed by another admin one time to decide if you deserve a second appeal. To do this, you must choose one of these reasons:
    1. New evidence not produced in your original appeal.
    2. Unfair appeal. Note: A different appeal admin will review your original appeal and decide if their is enough to grant you a new appeal.
    3. Other extenuating circumstance at admins discretion.
    Under which of these grounds do you intend to have your appeal reviewed? And please explain your reasoning for whichever reason you choose.

Example of new evidence: Reporter was banned for submitting fake reports/screenshots to maliciously harm people's reputation, supporting your claim to innocence.
    Example of unfair appeal: Appeals admin had a conflict of interest, or mishandled your case (e.g. rejected by same admin who accepted report).

NOTE: Appeal reviews are not appeals. You only get one appeal, and once denied you are out of options. Appeal reviews are intended as a level of oversight in case of admin abuse/mishandling or extenuating circumstances, but require less time from the admins than an actual appeal. Using the appeal review process to request a second chance will automatically result in your review being denied.
  4. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    Reason:1.New evidence not produced in your original appeal and 2.Unfair appeal. Well I don`t agree the previous admin decision at all.He said that repayment might be conditional,as we both (me and victim) haven`t given the whole chat just the main part,well both of us explained the situation that there was no condition before the trade and the repayment was made because of the damage the guy got.It was a hard task to tell him to add me again as he blocked me so i was supposed trough his friends to try to unblock me and to repay the victim.We were talking on skype so if any condition was made it was made on skype not on the steam chat.The admin said that i don`t show remorse well if i wouldn`t show any remorse i wouldn`t search a way to get the victim back in my friendlist and to return the items.Admin didn`t explain the rule i neglected,he didn`t show me a certain article of SR rules where i was guilty,as I did everything he pleased me,i also repaid the victim.So i presented the maximum proofs i have got and the victim also confirmed my words,but the admin was conduced by his own feelings and didn`t show any certain rule in steam rep policy.
    I also have a video of the process if that might help you it didn`t allow me to post it here so i used a online video sharing site if that is acceptable.
    https://sendvid.com/ev7hjbgd

Attached Files:

5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Pick one.
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    This isn't a tag appeal. It's your (one and only) chance to petition for a new appeal under extenuating circumstances. You don't just get a 2nd appeal because you didn't like the first one.
  7. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    2.Unfair appeal
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Prove it.
  9. [A]mnesia◢◤

[A]mnesia◢◤ New User

Steam:
    Well I don`t agree the previous admin decision at all.He said that repayment might be conditional,as we both (me and victim) haven`t given the whole chat just the main part,well both of us explained the situation that there was no condition before the trade and the repayment was made because of the damage the guy got.It was a hard task to tell him to add me again as he blocked me so i was supposed trough his friends to try to unblock me and to repay the victim.We were talking on skype so if any condition was made it was made on skype not on the steam chat.The admin said that i don`t show remorse well if i wouldn`t show any remorse i wouldn`t search a way to get the victim back in my friendlist and to return the items.Admin didn`t explain the rule i neglected,he didn`t show me a certain article of SR rules where i was guilty,as I did everything he pleased me,i also repaid the victim.So i presented the maximum proofs i have got and the victim also confirmed my words,but the admin was conduced by his own feelings and didn`t show any certain rule in steam rep policy.
    I also have a video of the process if that might help you it didn`t allow me to post it here so i used a online video sharing site if that is acceptable.
    https://sendvid.com/ev7hjbgd
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Relevant policy: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Special note to the following point(s):
    #9: Pay back the victim.

Repayment is a requirement before your appeal can be considered. It's not a guarantee your appeal will be granted. Even after the admin linked you to this policy, you continued to use stolen items as a bargaining chip for your appeal. The rest of your story about repayment is irrelevant. The admin cited multiple reasons to reject your appeal, all within policy. It's not my job to decide on your tag, but I can firmly state I would have rejected your appeal myself if it were me. There are no signs of mishandling or the admin breaking our rules. Additionally,

Very first sentence makes it clear you just don't like the outcome and you're trying to appeal repeatedly until you get the answer you want. That's not an extenuating circumstance, and I already told you using this as another chance at appealing means your appeal review will be rejected.

You're not sorry you scammed - you're sorry you're suffering the consequences of a ruined reputation. Appeal decision is firmly upheld.