1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198141143863 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by thegenuinerage, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegenuinerage

thegenuinerage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:123973881
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198141143863

Victim profile: 76561198208213491

What happened? Description:
    User had an offer on lounge for a bunch of knives taking all offers, so i sent him an offer for a mw forest ddpat for his m9 bayonet crimson web. User proceeds to send me a counter offer, trying to make it look like he simply wants more skins to help balance the prices out. I almost accepted it, but upon further inspection noticed that he had switched the M9 BAYONET to a normal BAYONET, worth almost $60 less than the m9 bayonet. No items were LOST in this encounter, but the attempt was still made.​

Provide Evidence:
    unfortunately i sent a counter offer for the m9 deal again, i dont know how to prove to you that he tried the offer.
    you can see that it says "counter offer made" and that's when he offered me the bayonet, same condition, just worth less​

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    You're missing a screenshot showing the counter trade offer he sent you with the bayonet crimson.
    Also, please reupload all screenshot without cropping them and follow the guidelines below. Thank you!

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)

- Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  3. thegenuinerage

thegenuinerage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:123973881
    [​IMG]
    above is the image of the encounter: you can see "counter offer made" below is proof that he tried to bait and switch me for the bayonet crimson web.
    [​IMG]
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @thegenuinerage
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    thegenuinerage likes this.
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

The provided evidence is too cropped for it to be valid. There's no evidence of any scam/scam attempt here.

Declined.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.