1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197993063787 - (Abo / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Devil, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Devil

Devil Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16399029
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197993063787 (Abo)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello dear Steamrep admins, i make this appeal because i got the deserved caution tag after i involved a third prson in a trade 1 year ago because this guy scammed me before of that: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967383210/ when i sold him 65 tf2 keys and he did chargeback forcing me to close my paypal account, i didn't need paypal after but i dealed with rare and collectible steam games and a good friend Rawex asked me for a rare game and my mistake was that i told him the paypal account where he pays is mine which sadly was not and the key seller which was reputable since then 43-0 positive- negative scammed us both. My mistake was that i've been waiting a while until i paid for the loss i caused to Rawex even if was not my scamm i should have made the repayment right after but i am aires and i have defects, i feel bad now for what i did. please consider my appeal, i will never ever again do that..​
  2. Devil

Steam:
    Hey, i need someone to take a look into this case please. Here is the report for what reason i was tagged by an admin even if the person that made the report got compensation and i was the only person in loss in this case: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197993063787-steam-steam-games.91336/page-2

As i said i recognised my mistake in this case and i shouldn't ever imply a 3th party . I did all my best to fix this and i reported myself that 3th party i involved myself here: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198054252880-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.84870/

and he was banned after that since i provided enough proof, i had nothing in common with that scammer he is a very known scammer that made many accounts and scammed many people and he is scammed already on 3 steam accounts.

After all this, please consider my appeal and let me be clean because this tag affects all my trades:(
  3. Devil

Steam:
    Hey again, please understand, my steam account is so expensive, if i would be a scammer, sharker i wouldn't invest into a steam account to worth so much and have 3000+ games and level 100+. I am not a scammer and i have many friends to confirm, even steamrep donators. i would odnate myself even but i am not allowed. The problem is i got caution because i involkved in my trade that key seller without my buyer permision but i paid to my buyer the full loss from my own wallet so he has no loss in the end and he asked the steamrep moderator to close that case. The stamrep moderator told me that is waiting for me to appeal the case after 2 months and its been over 1 year. This cautiontag affect my trade for a mistake i did 2 years ago and i didn't get a second chance. Why you punish me with a mark so easy when the person that opened the case didn't want me to have caution or anything and was happy in the end? Please i ask again and i will put this thread on my steam profile how you guys ignroe my begging and moke me for a mistake involving only a person that scammed me in the end since i paid my buyer, is not possible something like this, i do high trading and people don't want to trade with me because of this mark. Forgive me and make me clean please, i deserve the second chance, any human beeing should get it.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, I do not see any further downgrade as warranted, you are lucky as-is to only have a caution. You clearly deceived, broke and ransomed the trade agreement. Repayment was also negligently late and should have resulted in a banned tag so I will not address this tag further.