1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198014597268 (s i n t e RRRR `)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 2Much, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Much

2Much New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10277435
    Victim:
    Scammer:

Hello. Sorry for my bad english, I am french:

The 14 of September I bought Saint's Row IV to his seller for a friend birthday. Yesterday my friend sent me 2 pictures from his phone (SaintsRowRemoved.JPG and MarkedAsFraud.JPG) to show me that Sain'ts Row IV has been removed from his account and that his account is now marked as "fraud" (he cannot trade, activate, or buy any games anymore). He e-mailed Steam for this, so his account is now good but they don't want to give his game back. I talked with the seller (Scammer1/2/3/4.JPG) and as you can see, he don't want to give my keys back. So I paid for a birthday gift that my friend cannot have...

Attached Files:

2. 2Much

2Much New User

Steam:
    Adding a new screenshot I just took, from him saying that he won't give me back any keys that I gave to him.

Attached Files:

3. s i n t e RRRR `

s i n t e RRRR ` Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27165770
    i bought that gift from scammer, i don't see is that "banned" gift or anything. I offered to "2Much" 10 keys as compensation and he will pass. It's not my bad, i don't know that gift is banned i traded it for 16 keys from this guy:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057632396

Also sorry for my bad english, but feel to free check my sourceop reputation, im trusted guy.
  4. s i n t e RRRR `

Steam:
    I given back 12 keys as compensation and he will accepted. Close the thread please, thanks!

Attached Files:

• sdd.jpg
      sdd.jpg
      File size:
      65.6 KB
      Views:
  5. 2Much

2Much New User

Steam:
    Nope. I asked for 14, he only gave me 12. Thread is not closed at all. This guy is still a scammer and he makes money by buying games with stolen credit cards then sell them to people.
  6. 2Much

2Much New User

Steam:
    Sure. I paid 18 keys a game that has been deleted from my friend inventory. And now I have only 12 keys. Sorry but your friend scammed me and don't want to give me back my keys. Now stop spamming on my post please, thanks.

See the difference? 18 -> 12 and NO Saint's Row IV.
  7. 2Much

2Much New User

Steam:
    Fact is that the seller was YOUR FRIEND. And I was the buyer. I don't care about anybody else. If your friend don't know where he is buying his gifts, then that is not my problem. In every trade there is a seller and a buyer. Your friend sold me a game for 18 keys. Game disappeared. Now he give me back 12 keys only. That's not a normal thing, and that's still called SCAMMING.

As exemple: go straight to the shop near your house. Buy something. If it don't work, go back to the shop and tell them the problem : they replace it or refund it. Your friend didn't replaced my game. And he didn't fully refunded my amount of keys that I gave to him. So he SCAMMED me. That's a FACT. I won't argue anymore. Have a nice day.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    not a rep thread

/locked
  9. s i n t e RRRR `

Steam:
    Why accepting 12 keys from me, if you want 14 keys back?
  10. TommY

TommY Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5043065
    This case is now waiting for admin's judgment
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @s i n t e RRRR `

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items to you.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    - Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    - On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam/Valve does revoke of bought items on the account, no matter where those where traded to when a chargeback happens. They also DISABLE the carder account, till the bill is paid.
    Most of such accounts buy a bunch of games, which they then sell of for keys/bitcoin/paypal and eventually cash out with as soon as possible.

The games are then often traded for a couple times, for the carder sold it cheap. By the time someone buys the item for themselves, the carder is long gone.

The people who got their games revoked, can then use Steam Support to get their items back. There are a couple caveats tho:
    • Steam support will only do that ONCE... 2nd time they will say: nope.
    • Steam support will only give back ITEMS on CLEAN trades. What do I mean with clean trades: 1 game (that was revoked) for in-game items. That means that:
      • Trades that contain multiple games (1 or more of those revoked, but not all) vs items they cannot determine what items where for what game.
      • Trades that contain (a) game(s) on both sides, are NOT given back (they will NOT refund a game, for they will have to pay to the makers for it, and that is something they will NOT do)
    • While Keys are a commodity item that are popular to trade for, as those are bought in store of steam/game, steam support won't like to give keys "back" for those are also a paid content on steam. They rather give other in-game items back.
    • Only the person that had the game(s) revoked, can create a steam support ticket to get their items back. This essentially cuts out any in-between trader.
    Outside that, SteamRep cannot hold those traders responsible for actions that might have happened a chain of traders before them. As also only current owner can address this with Steam Support, it would not be appropriate to accuse in-between traders.

Now, what this means for this report.
    • Accused sold you the game for a number of keys
    • You got the game revoked.
    • Accused is NOT having his account disabled, which means that he was NOT the carder.
    • Only YOU (the Reporter here) can make a steam support asking for your items back. Accused cannot do so, for he didn't "own" the game at the moment it was charge-backed.
    • You received items back from the accused, that you should have gotten back via Steam Support. The accused felt pressurized to give you the keys, but was not obliged to give those. I do not see screenshots here of the steam support ticket where you ask for your items back, and its results.
    So, what now:
    • Reporter provides screenshots of steam support ticket, with steam support ruling on your case.
    • Accused provides screenshot(s) of him getting that particular game.
    • Depending on above and some other factors, the keys that accused gave to reporter may have to be returned to him.
  13. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello 2Much,

You are requested to provide steam support ticket screenshots

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket.
    The things you need to block out are:
    - Block out: Credit Card or other payment information
    - Block out: Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Block out: Steam Login name
    - Block out: CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type "paint" and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select "edit").
  14. s i n t e RRRR `

Steam:
    Hello

I'm still waiting. Please do something about this unconfirmed report.

Thanks!
  15. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I asked you for something in my above replies.
  16. s i n t e RRRR `

Steam:
    I attached screen to my reply.

Attached Files:

17. s i n t e RRRR `

Steam:

Attached Files:

18. s i n t e RRRR `

Steam:
    How long time it takes? I can't do money trades because i have that pending report tag so long time ago and people not trust me.
  19. HeartlessBlades

HeartlessBlades Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79659846
    This thread is locked away in their deep dark dungeon, and it will most likely never be removed. SteamRep is understaffed as f✿✿✿, and it's pretty hard to become a SteamRep moderator/admin as people may regard those people as very trustworthy. Basically, you gotta cross your fingers or contact an admin/mod yourself.
  20. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    @HeartlessBlades Why are you replying on a topic that has been 6 months no replies...

But anyhow...

@s i n t e RRRR ` You bought a bunch of games from the trader, please link the account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.