1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198291184139 - (Kɪɗʌ єɲ Oɣʌƨ!!! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kida oyas!, Sep 24, 2016.

1. kida oyas!

kida oyas! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:165459205
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198291184139 (Kɪɗʌ єɲ Oɣʌƨ!!!)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    May i ask the reason why you are giving me a SR banned tag on my steam account??? I am really confused why you banned me on this and the one that you said that my other account is not even a friend of mine on steam. i was idling recently on farming trading cards and having fun betting on csgo exchange sites to make money and now you just gave me a ban status on my account and i am now really upset on what is happening right now,if i really do bad things you can check my friends list and talk to them about me. i am just a trader who makes money on trading and now if my clients on my friendslist will notice my steam account that its been tagged by your judgement then there's no purpose for me to continue my work here on steam, and check my steam profile, look on the bottom before the comment area, you can see that i show the SR guide there. give me a good reason why you brought me into this kind of situation. thank you​
  2. kida oyas!

Steam:
    you should give me a legitimate proof on why you tagged me on that other account. cause this is not fair at all. all day i was just buying games on steam market and selling my keys and keys to the steam market and suddenly you just tagged a ban tag on my steam account. this is really really gibberish
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Reason is clearly listed on your SR profile, but rhetorical since you already know.
    Are you denying you have any affiliation with that user? and If not, explain your relationship with that user.
    We did not "bring you into this situation" an admin flagged you as an alternate account and by a quick check, the account was flagged correctly.
  4. kida oyas!

Steam:
    May i know the reason why that admin flagged me on this? cause it really feel that i am being bullied here, so you mean only one admin takes to ban a steam account??? maybe the reason that it had any connection that you found is because my friends asked me before to sell lots of accounts cause my friend dont have any paypalor bank account so he ask me to sell the accounts that he had. now i dont really know if that account is one of those i sold. and flagging on an account is just a final proof for you just to ban an account? i mean come on guys! base on what you are telling me right now i just flagged and "by a quick check" so that means also quick ban??? thats cruelty.
  5. kida oyas!

Steam:
    i cant believe on what i am reading right now, Is this how SR works?? i have no question but i just cant believe that on a quick check/was flagged by a single admin a steam account will be ban just for instance.
  6. kida oyas!

Steam:
    the main question for this one is what are the purposes of that admin that he intentionally ban me on your site. i want answers on this one. i can provide proof if thats what you want cause this is'nt fair at all to be honest. no question but i should really argue on this one cause i didnt do anything.
  7. kida oyas!

Steam:
    if i really do bad things here then you might consider this one http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198291184139?t=1470250432 . now on that date its clear that i had a friend who is one of you and very reputable and approachable one. he speaks nicely to me, now you just cause us on our friendship here on steam. if i really do bad things why nobody told him or no one even talk to him about what i am doing? i hope this make sense to you but isn't that enough proof? i would like to request on the admin that FLAGGED me to ask why is he doing this
  8. kida oyas!

Steam:
    dont get me wrong on this but i am still waiting for the responses on whoever admin can read this thread. i would like to know the reason why. The answer awhile ago is not that reasonable to cause me this kind of treatment,
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is not what I said or implied, I was strictly referring to checking to make sure the admin did not wrongly tag the account. The admin who actually tagged you did more then a "quick check".

As for your appeal, Ill ask once again, what relationship do you have to the other account specifically? For example: Did you buy/sell the account as you say "might" have happened? You need to find out and actually put some effort into the appeal.
  10. kida oyas!

Steam:
    sorry on this but i just reacted on what i read base on what you wrote, heres a thing actually if you really do believe that i am an alternate on that account then why dont you ask all my friends on my steam account??? and you can also ask eoj charlie the founder of harpoon gaming, one of your coalleague. i even ask him help before cause i got scammed i am also a victim and now it seems i am the accused suspect here. I didn't buy any account on steam but yes i sell some accounts before because i was asked by my friend to sell it and how can i remember all of the accounts that i sold to random people, as far as i remember all of the information was given out by me. Do you think that i didnt do anything since yesterday? dude i havent sleep yet because i was waiting for your (slow answer) sorry bout this but its the truth, it took you 12 hours to answer my simple question and why are you not telling me whose the admin that FLAGGED me into this??? what do you want me to do? find those random people that owned the account that i sold?? thats really impossible. My advice please dont do tagging actions with just a slight proof.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ill only ask once more what your relationship with the account is. The admin did not make any error in tagging the account and as of yet, you have not provided any explanation other then "you didn't check long enough"
    You can also list any/all alts/associated accounts of yours that you also did not include as of yet. See #7 here
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Strongly advise you make your next post count.
  12. kida oyas!

Steam:
    with all due respect sir, the admin that tagged an SR to my account says that i had an alt account right??? on what you said to me that the admin that flagged my account had no errors on what he did to my account right? so i assumed you already know my 2 year old account, am i correct?are you kidding that i dont give any explanation??? i written all of the explanation that you are asking, you can check it above on where your last comment is. and for the last time i dont have any relationship on that account. i only have 1 account that i retrieved.
  13. kida oyas!

Steam:
  14. kida oyas!

Steam:
    if you wanted a proof i can go to steam support and write down the details.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    The tagging admin made no error in tagging your account as an alt, since you have no explanation for your relationship to the account, the appeal is denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**