1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198108444102 - (DarkneZz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DarkneZz, Sep 28, 2016.

1. DarkneZz

DarkneZz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74089187
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198108444102 (DarkneZz)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I am actively trading for last 4 months, keys for skins then skins for keys. I was scammed 2 times before but i never committed a scam. Last week I noticed I am banned on reddit, I didnt know why. Then a friend of mine told me I have SR ban. He also told me that one of your page admins thinks that one of the banned users has alternate account and that its my accout. I dont know who is that guy or how he is linked to my account in any way. I think this is one big mistake. I can provide any evidence you want. I probably never made trade with a guy or had him on my friends list...
    Have a nice day!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No, no mistake was made, you most definitely are linked to the other account in question.
  3. DarkneZz

Steam:
    How I am linked ? Did I trade with him, have him on my friends list or something ? I never met that guy and that's not my account. Can you show me what proof you have against me or I can help u somehow to proof you??
  4. DarkneZz

Steam:
    Hello mate are u there, I am inoccent, im not connected with that guy in any way, he used me, why do I have to suffer now?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you are denying ANY affiliation to the user in question, and we know for a fact that is false, the appeal is being denied for lying.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**