1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198140859904 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sektor, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sektor

Sektor Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63512337
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198140859904

Victim profile: 76561198087290402

What happened? Description:
    A few days ago "Kaos" made an announcement in his group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/premierprofiles that he was selling his account. I became interested when he mentioned his price of $50. He explained that the reason he was selling his account is because his PC broke down and he needed a break from the internet. I deemed this as plausible and proceeded to talk about how we would do it, and today I finally managed to get the money to pay him. Once I paid him he claimed not to have received it and showed tampered with screenshots of his PayPal. After asking him to take a screenshot of it with his phone he proceeded to block me and kick me out of his Steam Group.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sadly I didn't save the chat from when we first talked, and in the end we talked in a Steam voice chat, however I believe that this evidence is sufficient. You can see that the final payment is refunded (the one of $50) but that is due to a dispute that I filed and won.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not going to review any reports dealing with selling or buying of accounts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.