1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198020336453 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herki

herki Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30035362
    I added Lone_wolf for discuss about this misunderstand, please admin to keep this thread open, we will fix this problem between us . If we fix problem , we will say it here in thread so admin can lock this case and clean alert on my profile, thank you ! :)

herki
  2. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110813455
    The user added me again and finally sent the gift. This report can be closed now, attached picture
  3. herki

Steam:
    here is it :) Lone_wolf and I made a compenzation, this thread can be closed as "Invalid" , i am sorry for any kind of problems, and wasting moderators time. Thank you

herki

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for the update - moving this to final review for a decision.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    ATTN:
    This thread can NOT be closed yet. It turns out that as part of his "compensation," he sent me a region locked copy of BO3 instead of the regular one. In fact if you check his inventory currently, he still has normal BO3 AND XCOM 2.
  6. herki

Steam:
    hmmm? you asked for region locked bo3, now i have bo3 region free, and you asked me to trade your bo3 region locked for my region free, and i declaned , and you got mad :) what a kid, every game what i get in my inventory you will want for free? pls stop with this games. I have all the proofs that i made my trade deal. we will not trade anymore . ever. get job and buy your games , i am not caritas for you.

If I scammed you in any other trade what you have proof for, please make a new report with evidences. because this thread is CLEAN and no scams here.

Proofs:

Attached Files:

7. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    So @ЩĄ | Horse here's the overview of what happened. Should be enough for this report to be confirmed and a ban issued.

1. I propose a trade of XCOM 2 gift for BO3 gift.

2. I send XCOM 2.

3. He redeems it and blocks me.

4. He harasses he and on steam saying that he was "stealing it back for a friend" which was a LIE. See evidence provided.

5. He adds me a couple weeks later pretending not to know anything of the issue.

6. Report status becomes "Evidence Provided." He gets scared and re-adds me.

7. He offers to fulfill the original trade. He asks what I would like, and I ask for BO3, which was the game he promised for XCOM 2.

8. He sends "BO3," which I redeem and thank him for fulfilling the trade.

9. Fast forward a week. I am about to trade BO3 to a friend as a gift, at which point he tells me it's region locked.

10. Sure enough, it is. I angrily check herki's inventory and see that he STILL HAS the normal BO3 that we had agreed to. He has unfriended me; I re-add him.

11. I bring up the issue and he gets nasty, at one point even sending an offer of some of items that total almost $100 for the XCOM 2 I gave him.
    IMPORTANT NOTE - see how he has XCOM 2 in his inventory now despite claiming to have "stolen it for a friend" and AFTERWARDS "never having had such a game as XCOM 2."

12. I reopen the thread, and here we are.

Clearly, herki has scammed at least one other reported user in the same way. It is in this regard that there is sufficient evidence provided of said scam to issue a SR ban. Thank you for your time.
  8. herki

Steam:
    You asked for bo3 South america. You cant change your mind when trade is finished. Its ur folt. I have all The evidences you lier kid. I hope they will ban you from steamrep because of this lies.

Attached Files:

9. herki

Steam:
    I sent you gift way before "evidence provided" moderator set "evidence provided" because i upload all The evidences that i sent you gift . lier stop with this manipulations. Please ban this user from steamrep forum.
  10. herki

Steam:
    Also blackmailing me . i dont like beggers and blackmalers kid. (After we finished trade je want to trade his bo3 South america for my bo3 region free and ofc i declaned offer and he got Mad and started to blackmail me) I HAVE EVERY SCREENSHOT YOU LIER KID BEGGER.

Attached Files:

11. herki

Steam:
    so when this ticket will be solved? its more then 5 months
  12. herki

Steam:
    hallo???????????
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.