1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072028012 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FRs_Forest, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FRs_Forest

FRs_Forest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11902824
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198072028012

Victim profile: 76561197984071376

What happened? Description:
    after some discussion, i agreed to trade him my AWP | redline well worn for 6 ESL ONE cologne challenger capsules, and 2 ESL ONE legends capsules. he also threw in some free crappy game. For some reason he declined my offer and sent a new one. exactly the same. so i checked it and everything was ok. when i tried to accept it it said error, can't trade right now. when i accepted the trade later. i realised he had switched the AWP in well worn condition for the AWP in minimal wear condition. he also blocked me afterwards and now calls ME a scammer because i threatened to report him if he doesn't either trade me back the AWP in minimal wear condition for the one in well worn condition or adds another challenger capsule. i also don't seem to be the first victim as today, the day after the trade, when i sent a trade offer, it says: "this user has been reported as having attempted trade scams". When asked by my friend he also keeps lying about not having scammed me and not having blocked me, and he threatened to report me instead. when asked to add me and talk it out his reaction is "i don't want talk to scammer".​

Provide Evidence:
    image 1 shows the initial offer. my AWP | redline well-worn for 6 challengers capsules and 3 legends capsules.

image 2 shows his counter offer. 5 challengers capsules and 2 legends capsules.

image 3 shows the scam. where he adds a single capsule, bringing it up to pretty much the worth of the first offer i made. and "adding a gift" AKA a worthless game that no-one wants.

image 4 shows some things you can recognise the profile by.

image 5 shows the profile

things to take note of: that day, challengers capsules were worth 85-86 cents. legends capsules were worth 70 cents. my awp | redline well-worn was worth about 7 € that day. which makes this a 6€ for 7€ trade. i agreed because i knew the capsules would rise in prise. not knowing he switched my awp in well-worn quality for the awp in minimal wear quality. i should've been suspicious when he declined an offer and made what seemed to be the exact same offer but with a gift from him.

awp | redline minimal wear was worth about 8€ that day.

what infuriates me is not him making a profit. its his lack of coöperation and respect and the fact that he thinks he can get away with it. i gave him a chance to make it right but he blocked me. to hell with those few euros. i don't care about money at this point. i just want him off trading so he won't make another victim.
    1) View attachment 132495

2) View attachment 132496

3) View attachment 132497

4)
    View attachment 132498

5) View attachment 132499

Attached Files:

2. S0NofMAN

S0NofMAN Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55881142
  3. S0NofMAN

Steam:
    Now capsules rose in price
    if you do not like it - sell capsules and buy back AWP | Redline (Minimal Wear) and will still have money
  4. FRs_Forest

FRs_Forest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11902824
    1st offer was my AWP | redline WW for 6 challengers capsules and 3 legends capsules. my awp was worth around 7€, the challengers around 85 cents and the legends about 70 cents. saying the capsules rose in price the day after doesn't make you less of a scammer. example: "i just scamtraded you your carambit for my XXX but my XXX rose in price to be worth more than your carambit. now i automatically did not scam you." you quickswitched the WW awp for my MW one.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. S0NofMAN

Steam:
    quickswitched? stupid?
    see history
    your offer http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/AWP | Redline (Well-Worn) for 9 capsules - more expensive
    Counter Offer Made 1 Sep
    my offer 7 capsules + FREE GIFT for http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/AWP | Redline (Well-Worn) fair deal
    Counter Offer Made 1 Sep
    your offer http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/AWP | Redline (Well-Worn) for 8 capsules - more expensive
    Counter Offer Made 1 Sep
    my offer 8 capsules + FREE GIFT for http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/AWP | Redline (Minimal Wear) fair deal
    Trade Accepted!
    you accepted trade - I do not like? your problems - I do not scammers
    Now capsules rose in price
    if you do not like it - sell capsules and buy back AWP | Redline (Minimal Wear) and will still have money
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @FRs_Forest , I need the original chat agreement between you and the accused.
  7. S0NofMAN

Steam:
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.