1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198076602326 - (swagle | trading / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BlindEye, Jun 14, 2015.

1. BlindEye

BlindEye Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58168299
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198076602326 (swagle | trading)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    About a year or two ago, my brother used my steam account to scam other people by using the method in which he changed the name of my account to one of the victim's friend's name, and then having them trade my account, thinking that it was their friend's. I was not aware of this and only found out after I received a ban on steam reps, I soon quit gaming after that. Now that it's summer, I have taken up gaming once again, but it's very inconvenient for me as I'm trying to browse dota 2 and csgo lounge. I hope the Admins would take the time to review my case and give a fair decision.​
  2. BlindEye

BlindEye Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58168299
    please review this appeal
  3. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    SteamRep has around 25000 reports and 900 appeals open at the moment (as of May 2015), and less then a dozen active VOLUNTEER admins with their own work etc. Don't expect your report/appeal to be handled soon
  4. Infamous_Sinner

Infamous_Sinner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62759299
    Serves swagle right
  5. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Quote from the Steam Subscriber Agreement, "You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password."
    Noah-Boa-King-Cobra likes this.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Quote from SR FAQ http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
  7. Infamous_Sinner

Infamous_Sinner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62759299
    I actually contacted this swagle trading and addressed him properly. I will say, I'm glad he's been banned
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    @BlindEye you did not list any of your alts or other accounts that can be linked to you. Please do so.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    denied, failed to disclose all alts, failed to followup