1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198108627556 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NoExiT, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoExiT

NoExiT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65269810
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198108627556

Victim profile: 76561198090805349

What happened? Description:
    Hello, so Fast way how to explasing is --> Some guy offered me good offer for my knife and he said" your knife is buggy" and he want to prove its not. So i send my knife to my trusted friend ( we were on skype) and the scammed added him. then he invited us to his chat room and he started to spam us so my friend get mad and said i sended you offer accpet it. And i was like wtf where ? in few moments the scammed stared to calling us from steam. so we doest talk eatch togedher. Well in the end my friend send my knife to fake ( he had same icon and name like me) so he thought its ok. Well after like 2 minutes i asked if he will return my knife and he said yes i did. then he shared his screan with skype and i realized he send my knife to another account.
    all details should be down below this
    AND THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP
    ______________________________________________________________________​

Provide Evidence:
    Hello, i just got scammed by my own fake name. The scammer said my knife is "buggy" so he need to prove its not, so I send it to my friend (and we were on skype ) but them scammer was spamming us like " are you there ? hello etc...) and then he wanted to send it to me back but the scammer invited us to his room and we were talking here and everythink looks good. But in the end some bot ( my friend name) invited me to trade and the same happend to my friend and he said i just send you the knife and accpeted ( he wanted to do it quick so he doest check his profile but name and picture was 100% same like mine profil). Well in the end i realized he sended it to some bot called NoExiT ...

If you have any experience or any tip/help PLEASE contact me or add me on steam ( skype - Prcek329)
    or my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tomas.hanak.75

SteamID64 of Accused: 76561198108627556 OR http://steamcommunity.com/id/0696789tradeknife40096491

http://steamcommunity.com/id/0696789tradeknife40096491 - Link to scammer who talk with us, sadly we dont have any masages from him bce he keep spamming so i pressed that X button and in few second i realized i got scammed and he blocked me so i have no masages from him ( IF there is way how to do it please it tell me how so i can prove bce i looket at internet and couldnot find anythink .

https://steamcommunity.com/id/5125156123 - Link to bot, where my friend sended my knife ( if you can check his trading or i dont know how this works...)

Sorry for my english, and thanks a LOT LOT LOT if you can help me from this situation.​

Attached Files:

2. NoExiT

NoExiT New User

Steam:
  3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hi @NoExiT and thank you for the report. Could you please upload non-edited versions of the screenshots, also, when you take new ones make sure that they are taken from your entire screen.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. NoExiT

NoExiT New User

Steam:
    Just uploaded some new screan shots, I hope I didnt miss somethink

the picture scammer 2.bot the guy has renamed but steam64 is same like the joil from past

Attached Files:

5. NoExiT

NoExiT New User

Steam:
    like this ?

Attached Files:

6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @NoExiT,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click the MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.