1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198233987752 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Swedish Pagans] Shade, Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swedish Pagans] Shade

Swedish Pagans] Shade New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77651573
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198233987752

Victim profile: 76561198115568874

What happened? Description:
    he added me after posting this on csgolounge:
    filežike wrote: (13 hours ago)
    You will sell this knife for real money? If yes, add me on steam, we will discuss there about price.

# 258 reputation
    # level 14
    # 1.4k hours +
    # 123 commends in game
    # 3 years xp
    the said money was 206€
    he then added me and we started chatting (first screenshot) said he never ever scammed before and other people had gone first with him (3 guys and which i have one left on my friends list that still can't believe he scammed me, said that i could trust him to 100%)
    he added me on his none vac banned account and started chatting there (the idiot i am i closed the whole chat window)
    after me saying that i would never trust a stranger on steam and that he is the buyer and im the seller which he needed to go first but he convinced me with alot of stuff which includs taht he plays with 200k subs on youtube and has his own youtube.
    i was going to put a recording of all this but when i try to upload it to said website on how to do it, it gets an error and won't work.
    i even talked to some of his friends on his friendslist and they didn't believe me that he scammed me.
    well yeah, i gave it to him and he blocked me(check screenshots)​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshot 1 the first account that was vac banned (no i did not trust him for that vac)
    screenshot 2 his inventory with my knife
    screenshot 3 my trade history
    screenshot 4 first accounts vac ban
    screenshot 5 his paypal info/ real life info (i told him to try sending me miniscule ammounts to check if my paypal worked, i just made the account)
    screenshot 6 csgo lounge screenshot

well yeah, this guy really ripped me off, id be real happy if he gets banned for being a scammer, sadly the recording won't work.​

Attached Files:

2. filežike$JEEZ *

filežike$JEEZ * Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136861012
    Hi, i regret so much what i do in past, i change my heart :).

Proofs with refuns already uploaded. I want also your confirmation if you get refunded :D.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      494.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      250.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Swedish Pagans] Shade

Swedish Pagans] Shade New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77651573
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Although there was a settlement - I'm inclined to archive the report due to the time frame for which it took to do so.
    I'm going to submit this to an Admin for final review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    I'm going to accept this report; the 'repayment' would've been valid if it has been inmediate, or after the report, not many months later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.