1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198057876538 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zodiac 2, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93089602
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198057876538

Victim profile: 76561198146444933

What happened? Description:
    he said it would be 11 keys for 20 bucks steam money i send money and he changes it to 7 keys after he activated the code and i either take the 7 keys or i get nothing so he does this and makes a little proffit each time because i could buy 7 keys and still have like .70 cents left he makes profit doing this he f✿✿✿ed me hard and then we went to voice chat and its this 10 year old
    who wanted to buy a item on steam market for 20 bucks from me but i would lose money because steam takes intrest beware of this kid​

Provide Evidence:
    he said it would be 11 keys for 20 bucks steam money i send money and he changes it to 7 keys after he activated the code and i either take the 7 keys or i get nothing so he does this and makes a little proffit each time because i could buy 7 keys and still have like .70 cents left he makes profit doing this he f✿✿✿ed me hard and then we went to voice chat and its this 10 year old
    who wanted to buy a item on steam market for 20 bucks from me but i would lose money because steam takes interest beware of this kid and he removed my comment on his account of this indecent and blocked View attachment 300197 me​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      58.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      69.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      72.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      66.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      566.9 KB
      Views:
    • rr.jpg
      rr.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  2. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    he f✿✿✿ed me and im pissed
    u dont make a deal and then change it after the fact
  3. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    now im 3 keys short from what i needed to trade
  4. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    scammed me out of 1.07 dollars
  5. SniP_YoU

SniP_YoU New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48805405
    Dude chill that's not a scam you give me a 20$ card and i told you i will give u 7K for right now cuz i want to trade with someone and i didn't scam u that's not a scam the scam mean i take the card and not given u anything but i didn't i just give u what it worth for 20$ stop reporting on non scammer :) i hope steam value see that person he is sick or something.

Thanks
  6. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    You agreed to 11 keys and u activated the code and then gave me 7 keys i coulda bought 7 keys and and kept the dollar and then had enought to buy a 8th key instead u f✿✿✿ed me and my trade that i had set up after the trade from you u made a deal for 11 keys and u gave me 7 that falls under not following a deal and then u bloked me so u are a scammer and reported i hope u get trade banned for not keeping your word and you have been reported suck it up
  7. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    u even agreed to 11 keys then after i send code u say 7 u agreed to 11 keys and then u give me 7 i said so 11 keys right and u said yes then i send code and u change it 7 keys
  8. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    and 7 keys is only 18.97 u cheated me so u are reported and i hope you get banned
  9. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    and if u were going to give me more keys why did u block me hmm ?
  10. SniP_YoU

SniP_YoU New User

Steam:
    first it's only a dollar i can give u something second i told you to wait until today and i will give you the rest. third why they banned if i didn't scam ? if u call this scam then do what u can do :) bye.

thanks
  11. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    @Zodiac 2 can you please provide an uncropped screenshot of your inventory history and an uncropped screenshot of the first chat chat photo?

Tell me if I have this correct:

-You agreed on 11 keys
    -You gave him 7
    -You are going to give him the remainder of the keys today?
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  12. SniP_YoU

SniP_YoU New User

Steam:
    we was dealing 2$ for each so that will be 10 i don't know where he got 11 anyways and yeah i gave him 7 keys and then i told him that i am gonna give him the rest today but he just begin stupid and he told me to -rep on everything. i told him dude wait i am gonna give u the keys today he was right know i was like okay then if u want your money back tell me he said no so he blocked me i was like okay.. ?? and also i didn't scam him scam means that i get the money and i didn't give him a key :) .. that all i have to say.
  13. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    A scam is when you don't uphold your end of a trade agreement. If you agreed on one thing, then don't uphold that in full, then you scammed him. Also, you should take a screenshot of the chat with him if there was more than what he posted in the original comment.
  14. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    i showed a screen shot of his account and he blocked me i didnt block him
  15. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    sorry i just have the gazyo screen shots that i took and i saved the image so no but we had agreed on 11 keys and then he activated the code and he then says ill send 7 keys now and then i was like fine give me 8 and he kept saying no 7 now and then he hits me with the offline and blocks me i looked at my account and my block list he is not their
  16. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    so please unblock me and give me the 3 other keys u owe me and ill delete this report you didnt hold your end of the bargin and u should be held accountable for it blocked, go to your Steam Community Home > Manage your x friends > And Click on the Blocked Users Tab. unblock me and add me and send me the rest of the keys please thank you man in not being unreasonable you didn't hold your end up and that is why i posted this
  17. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    Please unblock me and send me the remaining keys i might be a dick but im pissed because you changed the deal after u received your payment
  18. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    he was gonna give me the money buy me sellign a case or somthing for 20 bucks but steam take s a percentage so i would still be losing money
  19. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Have you had contact with the accused since your original post/is there any update regarding this report?
  20. Zodiac 2

Zodiac 2 New User

Steam:
    their has not been i tried adding him and it just says error communications are blocked i checked my block list and he is not their he removed and blocked me i even put in my message father up o how to unblock me and i said add me and now he doesnt not even have enough keys in his inventory to trade me the reamaing 3 keys he owes me even tho we aggreed on 11 but i would take 10 keys

Attached Files:

• 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      450.6 KB
      Views: