1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198041029037 - (sl0thie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ❤ Fox™ ❤, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40381654
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198041029037 (sl0thie)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198198804550, 76561198198594038, 76561198230910828, 76561198154697580​

Appeal description:
    Hi there,

We can start out with the first report, which would be from March 10, 2015. Here is a link to the report if you need it: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198041029037-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.94542/
    You can read through it for the story and evidence if you would like to, but in the end the issue was resolved. I had sold the item involved to a friend, but purchased it back after considering what I had done. I then re contacted the victim and returned the item. They then proceeded to make an agreement with me to render the thread invalid and no longer enforce the report.

My most recent report can be found here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.111917/
    You can also click this link above and view the info, story, etc if you would like to. I have tried recontacting the victim to give them the items, but did not accept nor decline, so I cancelled the request. They issued a chargeback on PayPal as well, and I didn't reply figuring they would accept, but they did not. I haven't been on my PayPal in a while, so I'm not sure if the victim tried again or not. I can get the skins or refund them if necessary.

After explaining both cases, I would like another chance. I have honestly changed. The only reason I scammed these people (and these are the only people I have ever scammed) were because I had been scammed by someone else recently. A couple weeks before the second case, my account was hijacked and I lost ~$240 from my steam account. A while before the first case, a "friend" scammed my of a TF2 unusual. I realized it was wrong to take it out on someone else that wasn't involved, so that's why I'm here, and that's why I have returned or at least tried to return the items involved. I do regret a lot of my actions or comments in these cases, but I have honestly changed. I have almost 1.5ktrades, and over 2k market transactions. I have been trading for a long time, and I realize I need to turn these issues around and put them behind me. I can try and contact the second victim again if needed, just let me know.

All I ask is that you don't instantly decline, and put my story into consideration. I realize what I did was immature and extremely wrong. I just want another chance. I will gladly accept a steamrep caution, I just don't want my trading career to come to an end. I regret my actions and I am hoping for a second chance. If anything else is needed, please don't hesitate to ask.

~I hope you have a nice day, and thank you for reading through my appeal.​
  2. ❤ Fox™ ❤

❤ Fox™ ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40381654
    Like i stated, if more info is needed, feel free to request it. I may be gone for a few days on business, but I will do my best to reply with proper evidence in the meantime.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Ya, no, your "change of heart" went out the window with your 2nd scam.

1. The scams were over 1/2 a year apart.
    2. You expect me to believe you have changed within the last 2 weeks when you clearly didn't change in the last 6+ months?
    3. 5 days tagged? really?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.