1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198189155228 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KoalaBear, Oct 30, 2015.

1. KoalaBear

KoalaBear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53542929
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198189155228

Victim profile: 76561198067351586

What happened? Description:
    1. I was added ask to sell my knifes
    2. we proceed to talk
    3. he gets a fake middleman
    4. I give my items to the middle man
    5. they delete me and block me​

Provide Evidence:
    I have provided multiple screenshots​

Attached Files:

2. KoalaBear

KoalaBear New User

Steam:
    This is pictures of both blocked me

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @KoalaBear Need an unedited screen shot of your trade history - make sure to include the URL at the top of the screen.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. KoalaBear

KoalaBear New User

Steam:
    pictures of the trade

Attached Files:

6. KoalaBear

KoalaBear New User

Steam:
    a picture of my trade history, the top 2 is the scammer, if you are wondering, Mrs. Dazeff. is my mate, its his bd soon, so I gave him some items I won on betting, and same I gave supreme00, items I won

Attached Files:

7. ChrisJ Pro Awper

ChrisJ Pro Awper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64757930
    One of the biggest scams I've seen in my life time btw I've seen multiple reports of that middleman so you should've checked oh well rip $1200
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need to see the unedited screen of your Trade History - Click your profile, then Inventory then up where it says More - pull down menu and select View Inventory History. Be sure you have URL in steam enabled to show under STORE LIBRARY COMMMUNITY ETC....You can do that by clicking Steam top left, then settings then Interface - select Display Steam URL address bar when available.

EDIT: you got it.. thanks
    I'm setting for review
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Also the user that added you was already tagged by LZ a few weeks ago - not sure how you missed that either.

ohh well
    @Lava

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. KoalaBear

KoalaBear New User

Steam:
    Here it is I think xd

Attached Files:

11. ChrisJ Pro Awper

ChrisJ Pro Awper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64757930
    Roughly how long does a report take to be accepted because I did one in the past and still no answer idc tbh since he got trade banned and I didn't lose no items just curious.
  12. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @KoalaBear, Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. In the future, please do NOT crop your screenshots. See our evidence requirements for more information. In this specific case, I was able to recover enough evidence for a tag, but that's not always going to be the case.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. KoalaBear

KoalaBear New User

Steam:
    @Lava Will there be any chance of getting my items back, or should I be saying rip now?
  14. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We are not affiliated with Valve, and do not have any kind of special access to magically reverse a trade. All we can do is warn the community not to deal with the accused. Only Steam Support can return stolen items, and they only do that if your account was hacked. Other than that, in order for you to get the items back the accused would have to return them voluntarily, which is a pre-condition for an appeal to be considered if they wish to get untagged.