1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198250932356 - (Microsoft PowerPoint / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Perse, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145333314
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198250932356 (Microsoft PowerPoint)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So i got banned in steamrep because scammer knows a admin here (thats how he said tho) and i made report from him and I got banned wtf?. THE GUY SCAMMED 4 PEOPLE? 1 was my friend. he has scammed total of 1300$ together from 4 people. i made report from him and i got banned and it shows that i have 3 alt accounts????? this is my only account. how can this happen? there is 4 reports from him and 2 have good evidences. but NO because he knows admin he gets the victims banned. this guy scams paypal money and steam items...
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.121765/

the moderator who banned me and 3 other people is http://forums.steamrep.com/members/lava.13884/ and i quess the scammer has paid to him because the report was rejected in under a day.​
  2. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    the guy has been reported several times before. and same admin has always declined the reports
  3. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    and also the guy knows how to photoshop and knows how to get reports declined. there is actually no difference between uncropped and cropped images. both can be faked
  4. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    i dont really mind about the banned tag in my steamrep. i only do money trades in opskins. but innocent people getting banned+ getting into my alts. and propably paid admins yeah its corrupted. i only wonder how you can explain that the same guy who banned me and putted the tag for me has reviewed and canceled the same person's reports before.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  6. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    hmm few steps are actually impossible because i havent scammed anyone and i dont really have a victim? im the victim :p. i havent asked for vouches. i can tho but it would be cheating because i have big friendlist and some high level friends. and only friends i have talked about this are friends who have asked about it. and all believed. guy who actually gave me hope and suggested to make appeal was my friend flipsong that has some admins on he's friendlist but not using that as speeding up my appeal.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    locking until dealt with.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    In light of the users public confession, Ref http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-conspiracy.121955/#post-339106
    Numerous past comments and attitude on the matter, lying in an appeal (auto deny) I see no reason at all to lift the ban.

Further note, does not make a difference if you "gave" your account away nor would that affect the tag on it. (and even so, would have either been after you already used it to submit a false report or if after, the new owner helping you do so and that is tag worthy anyhow)
    Ref: http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.